[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 22 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:15 pm
Gambit:

1 Titan, Hunter, warlock w/ Season 4 Gambit armor set

2 Ravenous Taken Phalanx
1 Primeval Envoy
1 Primeval Knight(Large)

Gambit Map
Bank
Portal

$50
Don't forget the Drifter!
*** your right! Thanks for reminding me

An Ogre. Regular or Taken, we need an Ogre.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:26 pm
RichardT1977 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:17 pm
SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:15 pm
Gambit:

1 Titan, Hunter, warlock w/ Season 4 Gambit armor set

2 Ravenous Taken Phalanx
1 Primeval Envoy
1 Primeval Knight(Large)

Gambit Map
Bank
Portal

$50
Don't forget the Drifter!
*** your right! Thanks for reminding me
I could see that, except the Map part, that would definitely raise the price above 50$. It would be like a large troop pack of sorts. Buildable boss, trio of guardians and some taken enemys with a buildable bank/area around bank. Heck that sounds like something mega would actually make and sell. Although instead of the Knight if they did this they might go with the ascendant meatball due to its memorability.
Dapperalarm3767 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:09 pm
For Halloween 2018 Mega construx should release A Crota's end set.

The set includes a Crota figure that uses the same joint motion a Ghaul or the Grunt goblin from halo and has light green transparency to give it the glow effect, A enlarged hive sword, A figure sized hive sword, and 2 hive acolytes.

When making hive knights, vex minotaurs, or even more cabal colossal and gladiators can you make them small then Ghaul but larger then the average figure?
Because I want to respond to this. They could experiment with making larger figures like they did with the Didact from halo. this would be for the basic captains,minitours, knights ect. Something like the cabal dude from the hanger set is just too big for a regular trash mob enemy. Seriously that guy can be used as a boss. Meanwhile Crota would be a cool throw back set like Atheon. Although if mega is ever going to do another set around a raid boss id like it be the Last Wish. That raids as good a Oryx and Vault in all the right ways. Great score, fun encounters, and challenging bosses that are fair and beatable.

PLEASE, Mega Construx, heed our interest, keep the line going, and don't let this thread become the Wishful Thinking of What Might Have Been thread!

RichardT1977 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:48 pm
An Ogre. Regular or Taken, we need an Ogre.
No we don't ogres don't appear once u get the primeval up. They are only there when u or the enemy team sends a large blocker

1. I could have sworn I've seen the occasional ogre primeval.

2. I didn't mean necessarily for the hypothetical Gambit set anyway.

RichardT1977 wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:39 am
vegecethepilot wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:03 am
I wish they made army building sets so that we can get more fallen types (Dreg, Vandal, Mini bosses/bosses) and alot more hive types since i think we only have the Thralls.
P.S. Dear Mega,
Please stop making fallen captains with swords, as the most common are the ones with the gun and I know of only one set that has it.
This makes me wish we could Like posts on this forum. I agree with everything this person says here (seriously, how hard would a Dreg or an Acolyte minifig be to design?).
Thanks!

Cplbly wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:32 pm
Custom ghosts. Weapon packs (with extra Nova bombs).

Enemy troop packs with some more hive classes as others have said. Would like some Fallen dregs.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a nova bomb?

I believe it is a Warlock super.

A D1 Reef set: a small buildable part of the hub we went to. In fact, I really want to have Petra Venj and Variks. Mostly Petra Venj, haha!

Return to “Destiny”