[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 22 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
for some reason, he is actually S-052

He's not Halsy's son but, is in the first couple of Spartans, many even in the same devision as Chief. Must be why he calls her mum.

I want a set based on the recently announced two new vehicles coming to Halo 5: Guardians. The Grunt Goblin and the AV-49 Wasp. So, I suggest a set that showcases the Grunt Goblin versus the AV-49 Wasp, get them both in a relatively small set, I estimate 25-30USD.

Grunt Goblin versus UNSC Wasp set

Vehicles
- Grunt Goblin (A vehicle with two points of articulation in the legs; one at the hip, one in the knee. Articulation in the shoulders and elbows. The Heavy Neelder could possibly be built from bricks, while the rest of the Goblin is brand new molds. The 'cockpit' could open on a joint, and the piece itself could be clear with a paint application to give it the 'energy field' look.)

- AV-49 Wasp (A vehicle made entirely out of bricks, maybe a new mold for the cockpit. The two machine guns and rocket-launchers on the front could tilt up and down, while the thruster-pods on the sides could also be on gyros like the Hornet's. Would contain paint-applications sporting the UNSC logo on the side, and maybe some form of basic articulating landing gear.)

Figures
- Purple Grunt figure with a Needler
- Green Aviator Spartan with an SMG

Halo Wars 2 set suggestion:

Covenant Blisterback vs UNSC Grizzly

Vehicles: 1 Blisterback, 1 UNSC Grizzly MBT

Figures: Official Atriox figure, Brute minor, Spartan MK IV and Halo Wars style Marine

Weapons: Gravity Hammer, Brute Shot, Sniper Rifle and Hydra

Cost: $64.99

With the announcement with a new warzone enemy, known as the Grunt Goblin Mech, I'd think it'd be a great addition to the collection. However, the goblin isn't massive, in fact it's around the size a hunter, more or less, so I think it would be cool to see this as a figure, and include the same articulation as any other figure, rather than a buildable set. One thing I wouldn't want to see on the goblin [Or any other future large figure for the matter] would be ball-jointed shoulders.

On the topic of the larger figures, I found the ball jointed shoulders of the Didact to be a bit of a disappointment, as it only limited the articulation of the arms. I'd love to see the full arm articulation on future large figures, such as the Hunter and maybe even a remade Didact. Heck, how about a Warden Eternal as well? The extra articulation would be a great thing to implement.

Aside from that, here's an idea of a few grunt exclusive sets, which are basically army builders:
Covenant Grunt Battalion [Halo 5]:
Figures included: Storm Grunt x3, Grunt Ranger x1, Grunt Goblin x1
Weapons included: Needler x2, Plasma Pistol x1, Fuel Rod Cannon x1, Plasma grenade x2
Accessories included: Covenant Crate x2, Plasma Battery x1, Buildable Barricade x2

Covenant Grunt Battalion [Halo Reach]:
Figures Included: Grunt Minor x3, Grunt Spec. Ops. x2, Grunt Ultra x1
Weapons Included, Needler x1, Plasma pistol x2, Plasma rifle x1, Fuel Rod Cannon x1, plasma grenade x4
Accessories included: Covenant Crate x2, Plasma Battery x1, Buildable Barricade x2

The perfect sets to build up an army of grunts. Just a couple of each and you'll have a large enough grunt force to scare even a spartan.

i agree, i would love to have another halo 5 and reach set and the grunt goblin

Rtas'vadum with articulation

Linda the only person from blue team that is left.

Mega Bloks should make a new Falcon priced at $30-$40.

Agreed. I got lucky and I got the Flood Hunter's Falcon. Really cool set by the way.

Return to “Halo”