[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 213 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:18 pm
Spartan-092 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:06 pm
Anyone else seen the new halo trailer?
Yeah, it seems cool, I only got Halo 1-5, not Reach nor am I planning to repurchase Infinity either.
this comment makes no sense.

Please elaborate.
I ment *prepurchase not repurchase, and also I forgot to say nor am I planning on buying Reach, and I'm not prepurchase Halo infinity, hope that helps.

Possible set- Masterchief in his new armour from Halo Infinite with that Scout warthog from the trailer.

I think a fire team Raven pack would be cool. That or just have them in the hero series.

All I have to say is there is a single Fireteam set that I would really love, and I have listed the parameters for this Fireteam:

Fireteam Direwolf: Colors [White Armor, Red Accents, Metallic Red Visor] Figures [Protector, Helljumper, Indomitable, Argus] Weapons [Full Moon (SAW), Assault Rifle (Gray), Full Moon (Socom) x2, Sniper Rifle (Gray)]

Now, this next idea is less of a set idea, and more of a website idea: Custom Figure creator. This would have the ability to create a custom figure using any of the current armor pieces and colors. Then, you would be able to order your own custom figure. These figures would obviously be more expensive than your average Halo Heroes figure. But this would be so helpful for comic creators because they'd be able to make their exact figure the way they want it. Because painting customs are fun and all, but my paint doesn't stay on all that well. It lasts a while, but eventually, I start seeing spots where the paint wore off.

That would be great. Also I'll make my own UNSC and Covie Fireteams that I would love to have.

Fireteam Forrest
(All figures the same colour as the 2014 Broadsword Chief)
Figures-
Halo 4 Scout
Helljumper
Halo 4 Recon
Athlon
Hermes
Terrain-
Reasonable forest terrain with some shrubs, sandbag wall, green crate and a machine gun turret emplacement (not the new version with the playability, but with the new shield marked with a UNSC logo)
Weapons- (All painted)
Halo 5 rocket launcher (Ad Victorian)
Halo 5 Shotgun (Blaze of Glory)
Halo 5 Hydra (Typhoon)
Halo 5 Saw (The Answer)
Halo 5 Grenade Launcher (Pro Pipe)
Halo 5 Assault Rifle (FT Osiris Style)
Halo 5 Battle Rifle (FT Osiris Style)
Halo 5 DMR (FT Osiris Style)
Halo 5 Shotgun (HHS3 Hoya Style)
Halo 5 Magnum (HHS2 Forge Style)

Banished Lance
Figures- (All appropriately coloured, eg. Like the banished ghost rush)
2x Banished Brutes
1x Banished Elites
1x Banished Jackal
1x Banished Grunts
Terrain-
Basic turret, two Banished shield walls (similar to the Brute Lance ones) and a weapon crate with reasonable terrain.
Weapons- (Again Painted)
Halo 5 Energy Sword (Vorpal Talon)
Halo 5 Plasma Rifle (Scale of Soirapt)
Halo 5 Gravity Hammer (Corpse Maker)
Halo 5 Fuel Rod Cannon (Pool of Radience)
Halo 5 Plasma Castor (White Scar)
Halo 5 Carbine (Blood of Sunban)
Halo 5 Storm Rifle (Fury)
Halo 5 Beam Rifle (Kraiths Left Hand)
Halo 5 Needler (Talon of the Lost)
Halo 5 Jackal Shield
Halo 5 Plasma Pistol (Spitfire)

There has been a lot of new figures added to the figure section!

my covenant fireteam will be
one jackal with blue shield and plasma pistol
Grunts(plasma pistol)
Elite minor(storm rifle)
Zealot(with energy sword)

covenant lich set
two grunts
one jackal with plasma beam
two elite minor with storm rifle
one elite general with energy sword

I don't think we need another warhog, shure there cool but in the end they are very similar and just have a few components like color or figures that make them different

Maybe just different era ones. A revamped Halo 3 and Reach Era Hogs in army colours would be nice. And with standard Warthog articulation that’s been used since at least Warthog Resistance.

Return to “Halo”