[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 214 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I would actually like to see a standard UNSC Warthog. Green with a machine-gun, three Marines, an Elite, a covenant turret and the appropriate weapons for $30 USD.

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:47 am
I would actually like to see a standard UNSC Warthog. Green with a machine-gun, three Marines, an Elite, a covenant turret and the appropriate weapons for $30 USD.
Yes please! We just need a bunch of generic UNSC stuff!!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:25 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:47 am
Yes please! We just need a bunch of generic UNSC stuff!!
Absolutely. That's all I've wanted for many years.

Indeed nothing wrong with a green ‘hog.

Is there a drop ship like the intermission in halo 5? That'd be cool.

OR A WAR CLAN SET WITH A BUNCH OF CELLS (just kidding)

Yes (it’s called a pelican), not since 2013 for that era. Would be nice for an updated pelican.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:00 pm
Yes (it’s called a pelican), not since 2013 for that era. Would be nice for an updated pelican.
Oh, I forgot what that was called too, I played Halo 5 but I haven't reinstalled yet since we replaced the broken Xbox one in January!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm
BUILD YOUR OWN SPACESHIP INTERIOR

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
3 technician style marines, and 1 scout spartan.
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
The captain of the ship, 8 officers, and a recon spartan.
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician
This room would hold the power source of the ship.

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine
This small(ish) room would have a weapon rack and some cargo boxes of weapons.

Cargo Room-- $25
A small room loaded with boxes.

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!
Man, I just remembered this. I’m still dreaming.,.

Keviiiiiiiiin? Feliiiiiiiiiiipe??? MCX TEEEEEEEEAAAAAMMMM???????

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:54 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:42 pm
BUILD YOUR OWN SPACESHIP INTERIOR

Okay, this is an idea I just came up with. Build you own spaceship interior! It would be a great way for Mega to actually allow me to post (they tear everything of mine down just if I use a l*go baseplate, it's very annoying).

Hallway-- $20
2 white marines
A small hallway, 20 bloks long or so. It would have 2 easily removable walls for taking nice pictures. At the end of each side would be a moving door, for stop motion freaks like me!

Hangar-- $60
3 technician style marines, and 1 scout spartan.
This would be a large room where you could probably fit a pelican or anything smaller. There would be fuel tanks, pipes everywhere, and maybe some crates.

Bridge-- $80
The captain of the ship, 8 officers, and a recon spartan.
Okay, this room is the most important. It would have many controls, panels, and buttons to command the ship. There could even be a feature where you can knock some windows or wall panels down to simulate an attack!

Med Bay-- $40
3 medics
It would be a small set, containing multiple operating tables and medical supplies.

Prison-- $50
4 guard ODST
Okay, this one's a little far fetched but I think it could work. There would be 3 cells, each with a bed. It could have a control room to open and close the cells.

Reactor Room-- $80
1 technician
This room would hold the power source of the ship.

Armory-- $30
2 spartans and a marine
This small(ish) room would have a weapon rack and some cargo boxes of weapons.

Cargo Room-- $25
A small room loaded with boxes.

Okay guys, I really hope you like this idea. If Mega did this my money well would be dry, instantly! Each room would be boxed in with easily removable walls and sliding doors to connect each part. There would be no ceilings to lessen the price. Please Mega, do this!!!
Man, I just remembered this. I’m still dreaming.,.
Man that sounds awesome!

Return to “Halo”