[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 216 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
4 of the sets in the new wave are available for pre-order in Europe now with one (mongoose extraction or whatever it's name is) being available for sale

Considering this is the first time I find New sets available for pre-order at a reasonable-ish price (as reasonable as it's going to get)...

Rejoice brothers, distribution is fixed.

Gonna get back to working on some Battlecorps, might take while since the notepad app I use had a update that it won't let me open my old file. So I need to do the storyboard again.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:38 am
4 of the sets in the new wave are available for pre-order in Europe now with one (mongoose extraction or whatever it's name is) being available for sale

Considering this is the first time I find New sets available for pre-order at a reasonable-ish price (as reasonable as it's going to get)...

Rejoice brothers, distribution is fixed.
For you, at least. They probably will never reach me D:

Anyone see the trailer for Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War? Because it look awesome !

I hope it will mean that mega will make Vietnam war sets for a Vietnam war comic and 1980s soviet forces for some Red Dawn customs I was thinking of making.

DarthGundam wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:34 pm
I hope it will mean that mega will make Vietnam war sets for a Vietnam war comic and 1980s soviet forces for some Red Dawn customs I was thinking of making.
Red Dawn customs? I gotta see those bro

Hey, everyone who makes Wasteland stuff. I made a Wasteland Discord server where we all can communicate smoothly and share content and ideas. I want to share a advertisement to the gallery but imma have to figure that out later as it wont go through..

I would really like if more people joined so the server could kick off

I already have Contra, Nato. Thel, Z19, Green and Gregor. I'd really like to get more in there.

Edit: I checked the rules. It wont go through. Unfortunately. Just reroute anyone who wants to make Wasteland to this or something.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:54 pm
Hey, everyone who makes Wasteland stuff. I made a Wasteland Discord server where we all can communicate smoothly and share content and ideas. I want to share a advertisement to the gallery but imma have to figure that out later as it wont go through..

I already have Contra, Nato. Thel, Z19, Green and Gregor. I'd really like to get more in there.

Edit: I checked the rules. It wont go through. Unfortunately. Just reroute anyone who wants to make Wasteland to this or something.
can i? I don't use mic tho.

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:16 pm
81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:54 pm

can i? I don't use mic tho.
Sure. My username is Ceta7760#2724
Theres no need for mic. Its optional :)

Return to “General discussion”