[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 218 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:48 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:28 pm
Ta-daaa! I present, Z19's General Discussion Room! This is literally a place for random conversations. You got a new kitten, POST IT!!! You beat a video game, POST IT!!! You just want to talk, POST IT!!! I think you get the point. I'll start us off, does anyone else play SubNautica? I'm addicted to this game. The story is fun and keeps you engaged. You should try it!
sadly no. i watched my brother play it tho
Same, except it was my friend.

Oh my! Talk about an old topic! Sometimes I forget how old this page is, over 200 pages long too.

say red is sus if you like among us

So, this is really random, but @Spartanz19, were you on Nessus a couple days ago, cause I’m pretty sure I saw you. I was that shabby looking titan talking to failsafe. XD

ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:40 pm
So, this is really random, but @Spartanz19, were you on Nessus a couple days ago, cause I’m pretty sure I saw you. I was that shabby looking titan talking to failsafe. XD
Indeed I was. Just dancing while looking through my gear. Did you see a guy named Z19 Films?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:34 am
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Indeed I was. Just dancing while looking through my gear. Did you see a guy named Z19 Films?
Yes I did! Later I tried looking for you on the Xbox app, but it kept saying that there was no one by that name?

ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:19 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Yes I did! Later I tried looking for you on the Xbox app, but it kept saying that there was no one by that name?
That’s really epic. What’s your user? I can invite you to the MCX club, and there you can find a bunch of gallery members!

ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Strange, I recently changed my username to Z19 Films so that might explain it. The system might still be integrating my new name.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:06 am
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:

Strange, I recently changed my username to Z19 Films so that might explain it. The system might still be integrating my new name.
Oh, that explains it, thanks for letting me know!

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:45 am
ArbyNtheChief343 wrote:
Spartanz19 wrote:

That’s really epic. What’s your user? I can invite you to the MCX club, and there you can find a bunch of gallery members!
I would love to! Although at the moment I don’t have a personal account. I’ll let you know whenever I get one though!

Return to “General discussion”