[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 218 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'd like more covenant fire team packs. They have mainly gotten purple while Spartans get many colors for fire team packs, so it would be nice for different color covenant packs.

Also some banished teams would be nice.

A noble team set, like the blue team set and fireteam Osiris set, that has all noble team members.

Jay_Jay wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:14 pm
A noble team set, like the blue team set and fireteam Osiris set, that has all noble team members.
Actually, the Halo Heroes line is doing that. They have already completed Fireteam Majestic and now they are wroking on Noble Team. We already have Jun, Carter, and Emile.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:27 pm
Jay_Jay wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:14 pm
Actually, the Halo Heroes line is doing that. They have already completed Fireteam Majestic and now they are wroking on Noble Team. We already have Jun, Carter, and Emile.
We also have Kat, George, and Noble 6 has no actual official representation.

Well yes 6 is whoever WE WANT them to be.

But it ia generally accepted that 6 is equipped with black Mark V b

Indeed, it’s also the same for Alpha- Nine, apart from Mickey.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:18 am
We have all the Alpha 9 figures...
Except Verónica although I'm pretty sure she was in a Halo Heroes line.

I don't have any of alpha 9 other than dare.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:18 am
We have all the Alpha 9 figures...
Except Verónica although I'm pretty sure she was in a Halo Heroes line.
Indeed, Dare came in Heroes Series 4. What I meant is we’ve had or are receiving all the Alpha Nine members in Heroes Series aswell, having had Buck, Romeo, Dare and Ducth in 1,2,4 and 7 respectively, Rookie is supposedly in either 10 or 11 I believe, but we haven’t had word of Mickey in a Heroes Series.

Return to “Halo”