[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 23 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
Hey, I just like halo, I don't really care if they make changes to the games as long as they made it for gamers to have fun, though halo 4 was fun

Yeah I hear ya eliteslayer, games just need to be fun, main reason I started playing really. Whenever I would go over my friends' house we usually got a pack of chips a few drinks(soft drink or even just water lol), sat down and played for a couple of hours it was great I remember playing all the games up to h4 with him through the years it was super fun. Anyways anyone know how the story is coming along?

Still thinking of something, I'll try and post it soon

I've just had 3 games of wartime and only 1 person has figured out how to ground pound so far (give it time) and my pre-order bonus for me to use I need to get to lvl 8 in req within a game! -.- waste of time for the pre-order bonus since highest I can get is lvl 7 before the game finishes and even if I did get to lvl 8 in req within a game I'd get what 2 seconds of using it? But yeah I'm happy with the story and the multiplayer (until everyone figures out to groundpound) but its still not classic halo and 343 lied in their adverts by saying it was.

Also I don't understand why they've copied COD by including intel (ok some of the intel is pretty funny cause some of them are made by grunts lol).

Maybe they added it as a bonus, who knows?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Maybe they added it as a bonus, who knows?
Yes but While 343 lie about their own games I never expected them to get involved in theft of ideas from other games.

Uh oh...., I have a feeling that you're going to label 343I as a traitor company

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Uh oh...., I have a feeling that you're going to label 343I as a traitor company
Nope I'm slowly going to lose respect for them to the point when I don't have any respect left for them.

Haha yeah 343 kinda lost me when they got rid of splitscreen all I will say is they better not kill master chief otherwise every halo fan will probably want to kill 343

Well, from the looks of it, Master Chief and Locke are supposed to have quite the smackdown

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”