[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 23 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Finally. ..... and I'm gonna have to root for the Texans over the Bills.

watched the whole game through and was worth the afternoon of my time!!!! /D

jackdawg444 wrote:
Red__Spartan003 wrote:unc kicked an onside kick and did it successfully. but the refs called a flag on them for offsides, even though the commentators replayed it a billion times and nobody was offsides. that would've given unc a chance to try to get a touchdown and a 2-pt conversion to win by 1 point
whew we got lucky there
oh and i saw the next camo days not sure if yall did or not
yeah the game ended @ 12 or something for me and after that I was sooooo tired.

Haha with all the talk bout footy, maybe you should have the team have a game of it in a comic J101 ;)

Assassinater117 wrote:Haha with all the talk bout footy, maybe you should have the team have a game of it in a comic J101 ;)
I totally should. Great idea. Noted. How close to 9 a.m are ya, mate.

Hey guys, I just hit jackpot on sets today!

So what should happen to the "super thirsty" guy.? Cort Marshall, or Rehab ?

and now bills are 6-6. :D let's hope they can keep their playoff hopes alive! :O

maybe sometime i'll try to make a mini football and set up a diorama of a football game with halo figs. that'll be interesting!

Jason-101 wrote:What and where ??
Outlands skirmish, Covenant weapons customizer set and Atlas troopers, and I got them as St. Nicholas day presents today ( if you don't know what St. Nicks day is, it's a orthodox holiday)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”