[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The #FanFriday winners list - Page 23 - Community

The #FanFriday winners list

General news and information related to Mega Construx
thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:27 pm
Sorry for being inactive for this list this past month- but congrats to AiasOileus for earning this week #FanFriday pick!
Want to be next? Get started today!
What?! Thanks. Cool, how did I get this? How are these decided? I guess "Footsoldiers doing other things" was a success. I better get on to doing more. Thanks again.

AiasOileus wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:18 pm
thekiller2468 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:27 pm
Sorry for being inactive for this list this past month- but congrats to AiasOileus for earning this week #FanFriday pick!
What?! Thanks. Cool, how did I get this? How are these decided? I guess "Footsoldiers doing other things" was a success. I better get on to doing more. Thanks again.
Honestly id say it's less the foot solder and more that sweet piano build with him expertly composing on it. Defiantly a deserving one.

Sorry for being late by here's a late congrats to Goodwill Hunter for earning last week #FanFriday pick!

@GoodwillHunter Congratulations.

Congratulations to Nilbog for earning this week #FanFriday pick for his impressive CTF red team base dio!

Congratulations to Rickness580 for earning this week #FanFriday pick!

Congratulations to yacs13 for earning this week #FanFriday pick!
Happy Friday The 13th, everybody!

Congratulations to ebomb113 for earning this week #FanFriday pick!

Very. very late congratulations to Unit_137 for earning last week's #FanFriday pick and congratulations to Zarry for earning the #FanFriday pick from the week before.

Congrats to all who have won!

Return to “General discussion”