[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 23 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris: Lost Prophecies Armory Pack:

Brother Vance
Warlock with Curse of Osiris Dlc Armor
Machina Dei 4
Garden Progeny 1
Sol Pariah 6
$9.99

Scorn Ambush:
2 Stalkers
2 Raiders
1 Cheiftain
1 Scorn Pike
2 Spiders Vandal Guards
1 Spider Servitor
$19.99

More Heroes! They actually sold rather well in my area.

It would be amazing if MB could add more exos, being one personally, I would really like to see how you guys could make the bad attachments and eyes and etc. Also, can we get back titans and more hunters and warlocks, you seem to make tons of sets with titans compared to hunters and warlocks. Anyways, I still think y’all are doing an amazing job with these figs and should keep on going with them, and btw, these are all just my opinions, you don’t have to agree with me, so what if you like titans, I’m not one to judge that.

RjFx4 wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:42 pm
It would be amazing if MB could add more exos, being one personally, I would really like to see how you guys could make the bad attachments and eyes and etc. Also, can we get back titans and more hunters and warlocks, you seem to make tons of sets with titans compared to hunters and warlocks. Anyways, I still think y’all are doing an amazing job with these figs and should keep on going with them, and btw, these are all just my opinions, you don’t have to agree with me, so what if you like titans, I’m not one to judge that.
I agree with you completely. I love COD AW so I would like to see a few more Exo's, and I agree with you on the destiny.. Warlocks and Hunters are better in my perspective.

Maybe they were overcompensating for the fact that only one set in the first year had a Titan minifig.

To me I think the class ratios are pretty even.
Titans-14
Hunters- 13
Warlocks- 14
Personally I don’t think they need to be changed.

Destiny is RUBBISH

(In my opinion)

also I don't like getting notifications from this thread.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:44 am
Destiny is RUBBISH

(In my opinion)

also I don't like getting notifications from this thread.
It is the epitamy of bad games.
I much prefer Warframe, it's Free.
And it has the same graphics, more content and every item in game can be purchased without real cash.
The only flaw is how complicated it is for new players.
It's very enjoyable and kinda addictive.

By supporting Destiny, you are encouraging AAAs to continue ruining our games with corporate greed.

Thats true survivor

I mean they took chunks out of Destiny 1 to sell as DLC that was on the disk!!!

Not to mention locking people out of content.

When Bungie signed the deal for Activision to publish Destiny, they made a deal with the devil and it cost Bungie dearly.

Eh the figures are cool, never played Destiny, probably never will.

Return to “Destiny”