[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 23 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
German. 'nuff said.

Big Russian Truck that carries a missile and has wheels with Russian soilders.

Like the ones you see when you search up Russian nuke truck.

If you could make this set mega bloks That would be AWESOME! IF not well that's just too bad :(

A B-17 G with a 10 man crew. Silver plane with an "L" on the tail if I could be so bold.

UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:Big Russian Truck that carries a missile and has wheels with Russian soilders.

If you could make this set mega bloks That would be AWESOME! IF not well that's just too bad :(
Sorry but that has nothing to do with WW2 set ideas.

DisasterMan25 wrote:
UnfriendlyPorcupine wrote:Big Russian Truck that carries a missile and has wheels with Russian soilders.

I guess he wants a bm-13 katyusha

GENERICK wrote:
DisasterMan25 wrote:

I guess he wants a bm-13 katyusha
That's the only thing it could be but it doesn't come up when you search up "Russian nuke truck"

Well actually I was thinking something more like a MZKT-79221. Regardless It just would have been cool to Russian solders in mega bloks form, with lots of WW ll weapons and rocket launchers in the WW ll series or even in a trooper pack.

I'd want more modern based military sets,(Mainly more Urban and Arctic based sets), if possible. Some new guns, characters and such. I want more sets where I can focus on not just my soldiers, and not just my vehicle. I want a nice mixture of both. Such as a Arctic based Helicopter that's made to transport the injured back to base. I'd love to see some Medical Troopers with a different helmet, maybe vest, and a logo or some sort of badge on the arm or on the side of the helmet. I got a bunch of more ideas, but this is getting a little too long.

How about structure based sets? A destroyed building maybe?

a ***'s Jeep with 3 figures: a driver, an officer (Lt or Cpt) and a gunner posted in the back with a 50cal on a stand. I would probably buy a half dozen of those myself....

How about some Sgt Rock characters? Just throwing that one out there....

Return to “Call of Duty”