[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 24 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
eliteslayer4915 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:What and where ??
Outlands skirmish, Covenant weapons customizer set and Atlas troopers, and I got them as St. Nicholas day presents today ( if you don't know what St. Nicks day is, it's a orthodox holiday)
I also got new sets today. Posted them in the COD collections thread.

Wow sorry J101 didn't see the comment till now n it's bout 4:37pm ;) and well both r good ideas, hmmm... Up to you mate :D

Assassinater117 wrote:Wow sorry J101 didn't see the comment till now n it's bout 4:37pm ;) and well both r good ideas, hmmm... Up to you mate :D
Thanks Nater117.

No problem ;) and how's things goin over in the states?

Assassinater117 wrote:No problem ;) and how's things goin over in the states?
perrty good if u like the Carolina panthers and the Clemson tigers!!!!

Hahaha right well heard of the states not the teams and by the sounds of things you like those teams??

Assassinater117 wrote:Hahaha right well heard of the states not the teams and by the sounds of things you like those teams??
yep and their both undefeated!!!

and meanwhile I like the buffalo bills. most people would think i'm crazy. but their quarterback Tyrod Taylor is like fourth in passer rating, sixth in touchdown percentage, hasn't thrown an interception since Week 4, and is eighth in pass completion.

and also, they have LeSean McCoy. if anybody knows anything about him, he's a total monster. six 100+ rush yards games in a row, and on top of that Sammy Watkins has had some pretty great games last week and yesterday! :D

Red__Spartan003 wrote:and meanwhile I like the buffalo bills. most people would think i'm crazy. but their quarterback Tyrod Taylor is like fourth in passer rating, sixth in touchdown percentage, hasn't thrown an interception since Week 4, and is eighth in pass completion.

and also, they have LeSean McCoy. if anybody knows anything about him, he's a total monster. six 100+ rush yards games in a row, and on top of that Sammy Watkins has had some pretty great games last week and yesterday! :D
well sammy is from clemson

Hahaha sounds awesome guys so what type of footy is this? Like is it grid iron or...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”