[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story - Page 231 - Community

Wasteland: Nigel’s Post-Apocalyptic Story

Tell your own story!
And would you mind If I told you what character I'd like to be?

HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:36 am
And would you mind If I told you what character I'd like to be?
Sure! No problem

I was thinking I could be a USRC defective like Ceta. So I was in then USRC then left due to something(which will probably be what my comic is about) and joined the ILC.

And the figure I would be using is the soldier in the middle of my wasteland propaganda collab, The soldier close to the dog.

He has grayish pants and vest with a tan T-shirt. He also has on of those modern trooper helmets.

HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:08 am
Ok great!
I had a thought. I could introduce your squad and my comic at the same time. Like in my start have my guy pinned down by your squad and then they get called away. Then you can start on yours and i start on mine. Or something like that. I just need a name or a figure to use .

hey we're on at the same time odst!

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:15 am
HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:08 am
Ok great!
I had a thought. I could introduce your squad and my comic at the same time. Like in my start have my guy pinned down by your squad and then they get called away. Then you can start on yours and i start on mine. Or something like that. I just need a name or a figure to use .
That's a great idea! I have been working on a sick pose for something like this

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:17 am
hey we're on at the same time odst!
Lol

HaloODST59 wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:13 am
He has grayish pants and vest with a tan T-shirt. He also has on of those modern trooper helmets.
Do you know what set it came with or is it a pop n swap? I may be able to procure the set it came with if you help me find it.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”