[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 232 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
WhoThCares wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm
Somebody just posted 21 posts all at once. Which one of us older members want to explain.
[/quote do i count?

WhoThCares wrote:
Somebody just posted 21 posts all at once. Which one of us older members want to explain.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:54 pm
WhoThCares wrote:
Anyone older than 3 months is technically, I'd say an older member, in the fact that they generally know how to act in the gallery. For example bungee ranger, anyone remember him? had way more tame posts in his last few weekson the gallery. The first few months are kind of just a quantity over quality period. So you should be able to warn a newbie about it.

Sargentvik wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:49 pm
Bmatt123 wrote:
WhoThCares wrote:
Anyone older than 3 months is technically, I'd say an older member, in the fact that they generally know how to act in the gallery. For example bungee ranger, anyone remember him? had way more tame posts in his last few weekson the gallery. The first few months are kind of just a quantity over quality period. So you should be able to warn a newbie about it.
In my opinion, 3 months is experienced, not old. I always kinda thought of the people that joined around my time as the last old users. Then people before that are basically forerunners.

Murple wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:59 pm
Sargentvik wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:
In my opinion, 3 months is experienced, not old. I always kinda thought of the people that joined around my time as the last old users. Then people before that are basically forerunners.
Example. On Sunday I will be on my third year on the Gallery

nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:29 pm
Murple wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:

Example. On Sunday I will be on my third year on the Gallery
I have been here over a year so i'll tell him.

I feel like the horse is already dead by now. I saw at least three comments about the topic in the first few hours. I'm sure they already got the point.

Ive been here about a year and plus a few months give or take. I feel like one of the old breed that came after the last old users. I was here when the great Shlubcustoms was still here as we both started about the same time and competed with our customs back and forth. I actully arrived when the whole bush v shrub and tvy pose wars were wrapping up and being finished. I even created a incident with an au story which set people off. Which i understand as idk that forums existed at that point.

In other news i made my entry for Gregors christmas contest. I hope i win again this year but if not oh well. Got some good shots though im using in photo two.

Murple wrote:
Sargentvik wrote:
Bmatt123 wrote:
That's what I meant basically. I remember my first good post, it's such a random jump in quality at a random point. It's weird.

Return to “General discussion”