[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 25 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Assassinater117 wrote:Hahaha sounds awesome guys so what type of footy is this? Like is it grid iron or...
Yes it's USA Type Football. Dallas Cowboys and Greenbay Packers kind. Hahaha.

Hey Nater117, I'm good. Thanks. I just had a super long day. Went out shooting vermin. Bunch of wild hogg out on the property. The county has a small bounty on each one. (Like a dingo) but I know some BBQers that pay a descent buck for fresh wild game pork. I'm so tired it's a hot bath and 20 min. Hot tub soak. And Zzzzzzzzzzz. Lol. Working on diorama when I wake up. And tomorrow. Boom!

Hey J101 long day hey, I can understand, and you went hunting?! Alright that's awesome man! Yeah although you don't see many dingos around unless you go up Northern Territory or Fraser Island way. Yeah I would be tired too, and hot, it's just past mid day and man it's hot! Sounds like a plan can't wait for the next comic, this is gettin good ;)

Mmm, wild pork, I've never had it myself, is it good?

same how is the pork (clearly your not Jewish j101)

jackdawg444 wrote:same how is the pork (clearly your not Jewish j101)
HaHahaha, no but some friends of mine who are Jewish have tasted my BBQ pork chopped sandwiches. And they were hooked. Just don't tell their families. Lol. Wild Havalina (boar / hairy hogg with tusk) is tricky to cook. But once you've done it a few times, it's easy. It tastes a little gamey. But it's outta this world good. I cook it a little bit over well done then trim the chared parts. (Meat that's well over cooked) it's really tasty. Now time to check out what's next in CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Jason-101 wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:same how is the pork (clearly your not Jewish j101)
HaHahaha, no but some friends of mine who are Jewish have tasted my BBQ pork chopped sandwiches. And they were hooked. Just don't tell their families. Lol. Wild Havalina (boar / hairy hogg with tusk) is tricky to cook. But once you've done it a few times, it's easy. It tastes a little gamey. But it's outta this world good. I cook it a little bit over well done then trim the chared parts. (Meat that's well over cooked) it's really tasty. Now time to check out what's next in CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.
how dare u give them pork u are an evil evil person!!!! causing them to go against their religion!!!!

No Way bro! I don't force anyone to eat my foods. They listen to others and can't resist the temptation. I've turn people who are vegetarians, from the DARK side. I mean die-hard vegans too. I showed them the light. We humans are at the top of the food chain. If we don't eat them , they'll eat us. (Sway I see it) Hahaha. Sway I roll. BOOM. !

hahaha amen convert the vegetarians!!!!

Hahahaha, ever got a Muslim to eat pork?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”