[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
New sets spotted! - Page 26 - Community

New sets spotted!

Builds & Discussions
Sigh. Both Dollar Generals by my work have next to nothing for Mega Conxtrux. I have three others I can check but I may need to do internet scouring.

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 pm
Sigh. Both Dollar Generals by my work have next to nothing for Mega Conxtrux. I have three others I can check but I may need to do internet scouring.
I've seen them at a couple, I wish I would have found more of the old set with sidecar I never seen the set until it hit ROSS

Elemaster wrote:
Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 pm
Mine has one that does, for sets about 3 years ago.

Has anyone seen the new ww2 battle pack? Check out ChewyBricks latest video, it has a whopping 18 figures, 8 Allied Troops, 8 Axis Troops and 2 dogs!

There is a new set of figures to name a few a Viking, a person from assassins creag and a figure how looks like the devil (there is more)

You mean MCX Heroes 4? Yeah that's if I recall correctly Kratos or some guy, Ezio, some MOTU, a T-800 I think and a injured xeno

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:38 am
Has anyone seen the new ww2 battle pack? Check out ChewyBricks latest video, it has a whopping 18 figures, 8 Allied Troops, 8 Axis Troops and 2 dogs!
yes

I'm definitely going to try to get it.

Recently I noticed the WW2 crate and COD Heroes 3 on eBay.

Ooh interesting. I'm eyeing up that Warlord. Some nice parts for customs on that one.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:33 pm
Ooh interesting. I'm eyeing up that Warlord. Some nice parts for customs on that one.
I’m tempted to get the Keagan figure. I just love the ghost figures, I’ll have to get Meerick to I guess.

Return to “Call of Duty”