[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 26 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!

All good, did you mean something else??

Any new member reading this thread will be so confused haha.
They will think Camo Days is about the weather, football and encouraging people to eat meat ;)

Hahaha yeah, we just talk about bro stuff right guys? ;) Also helps us get ideas for future camo days comics hey

WOW! it gets dark at like four O clock lately hear. And it pours down rain thats why I havent been posting outdoor stuff im surprised that Deadly spaghetti can. We live near each other.

and meanwhile it's kinda warm for December down here. felt like 50-60 degrees today with a bright sunny sky.

jonnyfiyve wrote:Any new member reading this thread will be so confused haha.
They will think Camo Days is about the weather, football and encouraging people to eat meat ;)
Hahaha. I'm editing the next page now. Will be up in a bit. I enjoy the discussion here on this tread. We're bros.

I was very productive this afternoon, got a few builds I need to take photos of now :)
Been working on this one build off and on, largest custom build I've done. I won't tell you what it is but it has tank treads ;)

jonnyfiyve wrote:I was very productive this afternoon, got a few builds I need to take photos of now :)
Been working on this one build off and on, largest custom build I've done. I won't tell you what it is but it has tank treads ;)
Can't wait for. Do tell.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”