[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 253 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Is anyone else here interested in role play games?

kingcastlesieger wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:14 pm
Is anyone else here interested in role play games?
“You dare summon the one who is playing two RPG campaigns at once?”

nigelninja11 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:00 pm
Muto112 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:57 pm
T1ccTacc wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:49 pm

agreed, like they'll just go back to Halo 2 or 3 like they always do.
If there were a world top on the most toxic communities, Halo would be one of the highest positions along with Star wars and The last of us.
I’m not in the loop with LoU. They’re toxic?
I'm not a fan of the game but I have seen a lot of news about them. Let's say everything was fine at first until Joe's death was spoiled to the public. And when the game came out, the fans were quickly divided and if you only give your opinion of the game, people will attack you much more than the COD zombies. Which in my opinion the game fell to everyone's hatred faster than Fortnite.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:09 pm
Should i try sculpting a flood tank form?
I would love to see that, and maybe the flood ranged form too.

I found a glitch on the site. You can't make posts with 3 group tags even though it says you can. It glitches out the I've read the guidelines checkbox

This week sure has been a bummer.

AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Why?

Bmatt123 wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:57 pm
AgentHellion wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:55 pm
Why?
Just annoying minor inconvenience, nothing serious.

Gallery page is filled by one user. They just posted like 30 projects and so the gallery page is just flooded. Its gonna take awhile for any others to have their stuff seen.

WhoThCares wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:19 am
Gallery page is filled by one user. They just posted like 30 projects and so the gallery page is just flooded. Its gonna take awhile for any others to have their stuff seen.
The photos are all over the top and good looking. Makes me wonder if they were stolen??

Return to “General discussion”