[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 27 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Does anyone know where to find cheap baseplates for building? Preferably 15x15 inches. I'm working on a project and I need lots of baseplates.

EthanDavisAnimations wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:31 pm
Does anyone know where to find cheap baseplates for building? Preferably 15x15 inches. I'm working on a project and I need lots of baseplates.
Sorry man, the only cheap place I know is local.

Search on Amazon. Brick Baseplate would probably get you some good results

Well, I was about to bite the bullet and order Castle Grayskull and the price shot up about 15%, so I am rather frustrated today.

Still disappointing about the lack of CE Blind bags in my area. As well as the Chief vs Arbiter thing. Need it for a diorama.

Cinimod64 wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:21 pm
Still disappointing about the lack of CE Blind bags in my area. As well as the Chief vs Arbiter thing. Need it for a diorama.
I haven't even been to a store in weeks so *shrug*

I am very pleased today. Received my Beach Invasion CoD set AND bought the Halo Hermes Hammer Power Pack

I finally found some Clash on the Ring blind bags, and even though I'm still missing a couple, I'd say I'm Good.

EDIT: Aaaaand, I just got the parcel with my Castle Grayskull set, so I am Good X 10. :D

Witing on parcels to show up between today and tomorrow

I am trying to get as many Halo Wars 1 and 2 sets as possible, but it is really hard to find them where I am at...
:(

Return to “General discussion”