[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 265 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:55 pm
Charlesdunn433 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 am
Sargentvik wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:36 am
I'm never on this site anymore because the gallery is filt With hot garbage made by 8 year olds. I remember on an old Q&A zarry asked if they would make an option to filter who you want to see. I argued against it but now I agree with it. It's quite sad imo
Thats about what im saying, im about to close up shop.
I just don't even pay attention and click on the posts by familiar names
I never thought to say this but I might start to consider leaving too. The Gallery is no longer the same and sadly it is falling apart in big parts.

Sargentvik wrote:
I'm never on this site anymore because the gallery is filt With hot garbage made by 8 year olds.
Glad someone had the guts to say it.

A little harsh complaining about the quality of pictures when MCX is also aimed to kids not just Collectors, while I do agree the Gallery isn't what it used to be. I'm still trying to release quality pictures.

THEranger01 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:55 pm
Charlesdunn433 wrote:
Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:17 am
Sargentvik wrote:
I'm never on this site anymore because the gallery is filt With hot garbage made by 8 year olds. I remember on an old Q&A zarry asked if they would make an option to filter who you want to see. I argued against it but now I agree with it. It's quite sad imo
Thats about what im saying, im about to close up shop.
I just don't even pay attention and click on the posts by familiar names
me too. I check people i know and good looking posts.

I agree with everyone of you guys. it is full of not the best posts, but the people may have reason like not having a good camera or they are learning how to pose figures. but then you have people purposefully doing it ( cough , ge0b0x, cough). i'll miss everyone of you guys if you leave, but i'm not because i think the users may change eventually.

Hey guys, its me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave. I just don't feel like anyone cares about me anymore.(Not talking about you guys) but the newer guys. My last post literally only got "What cam do you use?"

I've been on here for more than 2 years and I loved waking up to see all these amazing posts and I commented on almost everyone's posts but now I'm way too busy for that. And when I post I get barely and feedback. It was hard enough for me to stay after Z19 left, that was pretty depressing.

On Insta I'm doing much better. I almost have 700 followers and I get a lot more feedback, but that is understandable considering there aren't near as many people on here than on Insta.

HaloODST59 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 am
Hey guys, its me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave. I just don't feel like anyone cares about me anymore. Not you guys but the newer guys. My last post literally only got "What cam do you use?"
i might join you on that, i hate how the site has become full of "war" posts and i think i speak for all of you guys that thse posts are old already and the site isnt fun anymore.

Bmatt123 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:43 am
HaloODST59 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:31 am
Hey guys, its me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave. I just don't feel like anyone cares about me anymore. Not you guys but the newer guys. My last post literally only got "What cam do you use?"
i might join you on that, i hate how the site has become full of "war" posts and i think i speak for all of you guys that thse posts are old already and the site isnt fun anymore.
Agreed.

Return to “General discussion”