[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Z19's General Discussion Room - Page 268 - Community

Z19's General Discussion Room

General news and information related to Mega Construx
WWIIboy wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:50 pm
HaloODST59 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:32 am
Bmatt123 wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 pm

Agreed. But ge0 saying others dont matter ticks me off.
As to me. I posted a rant but It did not go through.
I think Ge0b0x stopped or left. Did…Did we win?
If it's over then this is my message to the gallery: "Make war no more".

We need to make a treaty he he does. 1. No more wars in the future. 2. comment nicely on posts. 3. Be careful what you say on posts and comments, people may be offended by what you say.

I literally commented on his post and asking if he can stop as politely as I could. If he doesn't stop I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't take 2 more weeks of this.

He just started posting again. The “war” isn’t over yet. We seriously need to get him to stop.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:28 am
He just started posting again. The “war” isn’t over yet. We seriously need to get him to stop.
Agreed. I posted that comment. I'm gonna see what he says.

He will ignore it. Part of me wants to do i post where his figure is chilling then every single member of the gallery attacks and surrounds him. Force him to make a treaty and life goes on. But if i do, he will think we case about the war

Ever since he first joined the site, Geo's had an attitude of "I can do whatever I want". This whole stupid thing is a personal power trip for him, and he's clearly not going to stop. The only thing we can do is ignore him.

Alternatively, we can start reporting his posts as spam. By definition, spam is "irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, typically to a large number of users", and I think what he's doing would absolutely qualify as that.

Let's try to ignore the war with a community series (like wasteland) I'm working on about green and tan army men.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:43 pm
Ever since he first joined the site, Geo's had an attitude of "I can do whatever I want". This whole stupid thing is a personal power trip for him, and he's clearly not going to stop. The only thing we can do is ignore him.

Alternatively, we can start reporting his posts as spam. By definition, spam is "irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the internet, typically to a large number of users", and I think what he's doing would absolutely qualify as that.
That’s a good idea. Also I just realized that he said only two more weeks of war on week one and now we are on week three and he is still saying two more weeks.

WWIIboy wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:47 pm
Also I just realized that he said only two more weeks of war on week one and now we are on week three and he is still saying two more weeks.
It's even worse than you think. Someone asked him today to please stop because people are leaving. This is what he said: "I might extend the War just because it's working, the people who don't like to post, are leaving. The show goes on... maybe to Christmas and beyond."

Return to “General discussion”