[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 274 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!

I agree, the island is beautiful.

Glad you like the terrain. I'm very happy with how it turned out. I guess the story hasn't begun just yet, wanted this first one to just set the scene before we get into the plot.

Also I should mention that this is set around 7,000 years before Project: V.O.R.T.E.X. starts.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:34 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:37 pm
You know Charlie, I don't know why people sided with you, but they did.
I'm going to assume that it's because you're just generally more welcoming than me, so kudos to you.
Well played, your thread probably deserves second place more than any of mine.

Have a great week!

👍🏼
Nah don't worry about it, man. Your thread's gonna bounce back soon. Hey, I kept it at #2 until Augusdt 1st anyway. I achieved what I set out to achieve. I honestly couldn't care less about my thread being #2 on the site. Yours is just as deserving.
Well, you know, I resigned myself to its fate.

And this reply is exactly why you're such a great person.
That's why people will always side with you.

Ah thanks, man. I do my best, I guess.

Hey your a kool dude as well to be fair. I enjoyed all the banter and back-and-forth that went on, though short-lived.

Your thread will overtake mine eventually. Literally every thread goes through patches where they don't have activity, then they'll burst to life. I think in terms of longevity yours will survive (geddit) since it's a more general discussion-style thread. Anyone that doesn't read my comic probably wouldn't bother posting on this one. Yours is far more accessible.

Having said that...

August 3rd for the next chapter!

Honestly

I'll be here much more than Survivor's thread. The conversations there i have no input , and here i do

I know I have stuff to say on this thread...

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:09 am
That island looks amazing.
Thanks, man! It's a mess from the back, though... All movie magic.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”