[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy. - Page 29 - Community

Those Two Guys - The Comics of NatoGreavesy.

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm
Can shade cameo in my comic?
Go for it.
Just to be sure you don't mind if Carlos is one of the main characters in that series?

lol I'm going to send cutter to the planet in defiance now.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Sun May 21, 2017 9:17 pm
Can shade cameo in my comic?
Go for it.
Thanks

hay nato did your competion end? or was it canceled

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:23 pm
I didn't enter sorry. I couldn't think of something cool enough.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Well, there didn't seem to be much interest, unfortunately. Even after I extended the date by a couple of weeks, I still only got 2-3 entries overall.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:46 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Well, there didn't seem to be much interest, unfortunately. Even after I extended the date by a couple of weeks, I still only got 2-3 entries overall.
I didn't have Halo or Assassin's Creed so...

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:52 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
the cod figures would have worked. mine focuses on one halo figure who narrates it all and if I wanted I could have changed some dialog and used my character Commander Baa who is a COD dude instead. ( I used it as a introduction and story back log) I'm sure you could have done something crazy with your FCD and throw in the name of a baddy. mabey something like mine which focuses on past events. I'm with you on assassins creed figs I have 5 and thats because I bought 4 off ebay (that's how I got jim) I think I would have gone with a alternate time line where everyone was Cod or destiny figs to explain the differences. and besides you have halo guys. if you cant make the named characters so be it. maybe a side story that happened during other events? you could have tied it to FCD.

WOW, Nato. You've uploaded more than 300 Those Two Guys chapters! Great job. This must be the comic with the most chapters.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 10:48 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Mon May 22, 2017 6:52 pm
NatoGreavesy wrote:

the cod figures would have worked. mine focuses on one halo figure who narrates it all and if I wanted I could have changed some dialog and used my character Commander Baa who is a COD dude instead. ( I used it as a introduction and story back log) I'm sure you could have done something crazy with your FCD and throw in the name of a baddy. mabey something like mine which focuses on past events. I'm with you on assassins creed figs I have 5 and thats because I bought 4 off ebay (that's how I got jim) I think I would have gone with a alternate time line where everyone was Cod or destiny figs to explain the differences. and besides you have halo guys. if you cant make the named characters so be it. maybe a side story that happened during other events? you could have tied it to FCD.
I might have something up my sleeve for a side story...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”