[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 282 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!
It was short, but I really liked it. Great work Charlie!

JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:50 pm
Thanks, dude! It was really just a mini-comic, giving some backstory setup for future storylines. The next story should have more to the plot.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Thanks, dude! It was really just a mini-comic, giving some backstory setup for future storylines. The next story should have more to the plot.
It was fantastic. The Mega-Verse to me, seems more like a project that could evolve into a comic business like Marvel, it's so well put together

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:16 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:58 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
It was fantastic. The Mega-Verse to me, seems more like a project that could evolve into a comic business like Marvel, it's so well put together
One day...

Getting the hype train rolling.

It's here. Three years since the first Project: V.O.R.T.E.X chapter:

Is that a jamenai I spy crammed into that tank in the lab? I don't remember Jason having one of those in the original version of the story. Consider me intrigued...

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:19 am
Is that a jamenai I spy crammed into that tank in the lab? I don't remember Jason having one of those in the original version of the story. Consider me intrigued...
Most indeed..

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”