[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
General Gallery Contest Planning Forum. - Page 30 - Community

General Gallery Contest Planning Forum.

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ACE_Productions wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:13 pm
can i make a july 4th contest?
No two people already have July. Sorry

Can I do a Back to School challenge in August?

hey umm just wondering, now I'm not sure if I'm going to do this yet, but if I do. When's the next open spot for a contest?

The Wasteland Collective claims the next available contest slot by royal decree.

It’s not 100% decided what it is yet, but we claim the next slot that opens.

Wetwork9 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:47 am
hey umm just wondering, now I'm not sure if I'm going to do this yet, but if I do. When's the next open spot for a contest?
You can go before the wasteland one if you want

Anyone wanna take over for this? At this point I'm not active enough to maintain this right

Neither am I, but I take over for two seconds to say that wasteland claims an August slot for a propaganda contest.

I wonder who’s idea this was.

81Ceta_Deta wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:45 pm
Anyone wanna take over for this? At this point I'm not active enough to maintain this right
I am willing to take the position. Since I am quite active looking at the forums. Only i need a bit of info of the next contests were going to do for august and the rest (i'll change mine for November since no one has requested that month yet for the banished contest)

SrgtGreen wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:36 pm
Neither am I, but I take over for two seconds to say that wasteland claims an August slot for a propaganda contest.

I wonder who’s idea this was.
It was mine. I’m glad it will happen.

SrgtGreen wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:08 pm
Wetwork9 wrote:
Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:47 am
You can go before the wasteland one if you want
Sure, when does it end?

Return to “General discussion”