[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How did you get into collecting MB? - Page 4 - Community

How did you get into collecting MB?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I'm no where in the park as you are J101. But I sure dig CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

This spring, I let my 3-year-old son pick out a toy at TRU, and he picked the TMNT Party Wagon. I was impressed with the set, so we ended up with most of the series. Now I'm collecting the Star Trek sets for myself.

Way to go, Jack. Don't call them TOYS. But say that they are diorama model's, super posable, action figures. And building them is a form of meditation and keeps you out of trouble.

JackFu wrote:This spring, I let my 3-year-old son pick out a toy at TRU, and he picked the TMNT Party Wagon. I was impressed with the set, so we ended up with most of the series. Now I'm collecting the Star Trek sets for myself.
Kids, an adults best excuse to never grow up :)
Thanks for sharing JackFu

I got them the first time I saw them but then I saw how bad the original weapons molds were so I stopped but when they did new molds and the new articulated system I started collecting again and now I regretted not getting some of the older sets

My son and I were in a store and an employee was stocking the shelves with Halo Series 1 blind bags. Grabbed a couple, got the red Halo Wars soldier and the AC Spartan. Hooked :)

ha, was looking around for any 2" figure, MB turns out to have the best articulation around

Tho NOT available in retail locally here T_T

I was actually looking for some articulated 1:32 figures to post along side my masterpiece transform~ing figures that work out to be around 1:32 scale which MB figures fit the bill perfectly.

Then came the zombies. Those really got me collecting MB COD (and collector's turtles) in and of itself. If there are more sets with uncovered faces would make my day.

How i got into collecting MB was when i went over to my friends house once and he had some of the older sets (Like 2010/11 Halo sets) So next time i went to the store i went to the aisle with the [competitor]'s I went to the end of the aisle and saw... THEM then i got my first Halo blind bag.

I could tell your a story about how I got into mega bloks, I could tell you about my first set and my first figures, I could tell you how I went from [competitor] starwars to the amazing world of halo and mega bloks but....

Return to “General discussion”