[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 4 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
jakegb003 wrote:I think the Didact's ship would be an amazing Sig series set. The sphere one that the Didact travels around in Halo 4. I know a sphere shape might be hard to work with but enough structure and it should work.
That's technically not a ship, it's called a cryptum and it's used for extended meditation, so far every appearance of a cryptum in game the occupants have generally been forced into them, so I suppose it also acts as a prison. But yeah it does seem like it could work with enough of an internal skeleton.

I'm not a Halo expert, so I forget names. But I think a good Signature Series set would be the Covenant dropship set with the 2 prongs in the front to deploy troops.

Joescibelli wrote:I'm not a Halo expert, so I forget names. But I think a good Signature Series set would be the Covenant dropship set with the 2 prongs in the front to deploy troops.
That'd be a spirit and the Halo 5 version is the sig series for 2016 (H5 version is the one with like 20 doors on it). Just wish it was the HCE or the HR version though.

That'd be a spirit and the Halo 5 version is the sig series for 2016 (H5 version is the one with like 20 doors on it). Just wish it was the HCE or the HR version though.
Thanks for informing me the name. I am by no means an expert of Halo terminology. It will be interesting to see how the set turns out, especially considering the fact that I haven't seen the H5 version of the ship.

Joescibelli wrote:
Thanks for informing me the name. I am by no means an expert of Halo terminology. It will be interesting to see how the set turns out, especially considering the fact that I haven't seen the H5 version of the ship.
No problemo, need to know anything else about halo (or the other game themes) I'd be happy to help (if I don't know it I'll track the info down somehow lol).

jakegb003 wrote:I think the Didact's ship would be an amazing Sig series set. The sphere one that the Didact travels around in Halo 4. I know a sphere shape might be hard to work with but enough structure and it should work.
Personally, I think the Cryptum would be a bit too indistinctive for a Signature Series set because it is literally just a giant sphere. I'd love to see a Prowler (UNSC) or a Lich next.

Well, I personally don't like this year's Signature series. I mean, NMPD rarely appears in-game, and there was NEVER an NMPD Pelican. I'd like to see either a Covenant Supercarrier, the UNSC Infinity, the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, or maybe even a Guardian or a Legendary Character Set, including Fred, John, Linda, Kelley, Cortana, Locke, Vale, Buck, Tanaka, Halsey, Palmer, Lasky, and a Halo 2/3 style Arbiter.

CWW007 wrote:Well, I personally don't like this year's Signature series. I mean, NMPD rarely appears in-game, and there was NEVER an NMPD Pelican. I'd like to see either a Covenant Supercarrier, the UNSC Infinity, the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, or maybe even a Guardian or a Legendary Character Set, including Fred, John, Linda, Kelley, Cortana, Locke, Vale, Buck, Tanaka, Halsey, Palmer, Lasky, and a Halo 2/3 style Arbiter.
Uh doesn't appear in game? Go play Halo 3 ODST again please. And this thread right now should be asking for the 2017 sig series since next year it's a H5 spirit

ADH96 wrote:
CWW007 wrote:Well, I personally don't like this year's Signature series. I mean, NMPD rarely appears in-game, and there was NEVER an NMPD Pelican. I'd like to see either a Covenant Supercarrier, the UNSC Infinity, the UNSC Pillar of Autumn, or maybe even a Guardian or a Legendary Character Set, including Fred, John, Linda, Kelley, Cortana, Locke, Vale, Buck, Tanaka, Halsey, Palmer, Lasky, and a Halo 2/3 style Arbiter.
Uh doesn't appear in game? Go play Halo 3 ODST again please. And this thread right now should be asking for the 2017 sig series since next year it's a H5 spirit
Akula? Did you change your account or something?

The NMPD Pelican was indeed in the game. It's first featured in a quick time video at the beginning of one of the missions. Later one, you finish that level fighting next to a downed NMPD Pelican.

Another mission has you picked up by one and trasnported elsewhere.

Other than the NMPD Police car, it's the only other NMPD vehicle actually in the game. The cyclops isn't, neither is the hornet.

As for the signature series set, people keep saying it's the Spirit. I hope it is. At first I wanted the original 'Bungie' designed one. However, now that Halo 5 is out, I'm really liking that version.

If that isn't the next set, or it is and we're now talking about 2017, I would enjoy having the ONI Prowler as seen in Halo 5. It's HUGE. Bigger than a Pelican for sure.

Return to “Halo”