[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks? - Page 4 - Community

What are your hobbies outside of Mega Bloks?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
I've also just started to listen to 30 seconds to Mars

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I've also just started to listen to 30 seconds to Mars
Who likes Alabama Shakes.?

Why'd I have to put music into my post- now this is a music thread lol

AkulA1996 wrote:Why'd I have to put music into my post- now this is a music thread lol
Good morning A-96. How is the weather? / Here, it's around 50° and dry. What is your favorite music?

Lol, well who can resist putting out their favorite bands?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Lol, well who can resist putting out their favorite bands?
True....
And J-101 my first post in this thread has my favourite type of music (Metalcore - this is a sub-category of both Metal and is the fusion of Metal and Hardcore, hence the category was named Metalcore) and favourite band (Asking Alexandria).

AkulA1996 wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Lol, well who can resist putting out their favorite bands?
True....
And J-101 my first post in this thread has my favourite type of music (Metalcore - this is a sub-category of both Metal and is the fusion of Metal and Hardcore, hence the category was named Metalcore) and favourite band (Asking Alexandria).
Kool. I like metal core as well.

I collect figures from a toyline known as Glyos (it's really cool, yet obscure), Bionicle (which is obviously from a Mega Bloks competitor), Transformers, other building brick brands, Power Rangers, Star Wars, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Max Steel, Gundam, and Danball Senki (AKA LBX).

On Halloween, when I run out of candy to give. I start putting ice in the people's bags. I think it's a good tricky hobby.

PVC, duct tape, and super/ hot glue plus country and some rap

Return to “General discussion”