[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Continue the story with two sentences! - Page 4 - Community

Continue the story with two sentences!

Tell your own story!
Backup swarms in , fast. But they forgot their ammo.

Then Master chief came out of active camo with his gun pointed at Joe and said, "You with Locke?". Then Joe passed out.

As Joe passed out, he developed heartburn from the hotdogs and french fries. And when He awoke, he yelled " Ooh ! That stinks!"

As Master chief aided him he said, "If you want to be a Jedi- I mean spartan you have to eat well, right Cortana". And she replied, "What is that supposed to mean"?

The Spartan told her "It means go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich". So she obeyed the Spartan.

But all curtana could prepare was digital sandwiches. So The chief had to starve until they ordered pizza. {[(Hahahahahahahaha I'm dying J101 with that sammich joke)]}

Soon, an elite pizza boy turned up with the pizzas which Joe grabbed quickly. The elite opened his hand for the money; joe looked at the hand, grabbed a grenade n threw it to the elite, turned and walked inside...

The Elite then put the grenade in the mailbox and ate grass. Then rolled out to his bicycle while fire filled the sky.

Joe opened the box finding out it was a veggie pizza and started crying. "What did you expect a cheese pizza, after I just told you to eat healthy" yelled the Chief, "STOP CRYING"!

While riding away on his bicycle, he turns around and points his BB gun at him and then he opens fire. Shooting him 4 times in the gloots he screams out loud, "SCORE!"

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”