[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Spartan story - Page 4 - Community

Spartan story

Tell your own story!
As Eisenhower neared the Quadrant of Solace Alpha hailed,
'this is Armour Linked Personal Human Assistant 0017, Alpha reqiesting permission to send our captain to you.'
It was then Alpha heard a familiar voice,
''Alpha is that you?''
'Max? I can't believe it!'
''where's Sam, and Harry?''
Alpha paused, unable to say what had happened to his friend.
" He's gone, and I have no idea who Harry is..."
Sebaste had filled in for Alpha.
'' Oh, well then, I suppose you better come aboard...''
Pelican 840 prepared for launch and soon took Sebaste, Rook, J85 and Alpha over to Max in Quadrant of Solace.
'Max, it's been a while friend.'
''I know''
Max began to discuss what had happened with Sam, how he had changed Quadrant's frequency to read 'Dark Matter has landed', how he and the SDF had reclaimed Sam's prized ship. Then an alarm sounded, they rushed to the bridge,
''Report''
'" sir it's the Capital Punishment, she found us."'
""incoming object detected, heading for the hangar!""
''Close the blast doors! Spartans on me''
They raced to the hangar where at just the last second a forerunner pod burst through the gap in the blast doors, everyone got ready to fire. The door opened. From the smoke a silver spartan with black stripes and a red lower left arm stumbled from the abyss.
"Sam!"
'couldn't let you go without your pistol could I?'
He held out Sebaste's pistol, Sebaste accepted it.
'Im glad to see you Max, so you got her back?'
'"Yes, but thats not the current concern, come take a look"'
They raced to the bridge. Sam took one look at the huge ship, easily 8 times larger than the Monarchy and 16 the Eisenhower, he said but two words.
'That's big...'
Then a slipspace rupture occured, Sam heard the voice of an older friend...
'Did you miss me?'

im leaving the older friend open to anyone.

Another Halcyon class ship appeared right behind 'Capital Punishment'. Sam turned to Max, who shrugged his shoulders.
Max-"No idea."
J85-"Rook, isn't that..?"
*Radio
Rook-"Glad to see you kept your word."
?-"Aww, that really hurts."
Rook-"A pirate like you, Holt. I'm not sure feelings apply. "

Sam turns to Rook.
Sam-"Care to elaborate?"
Rook-"She's the 'Azure Blue Sky'. My baby."

... To be continued

'Sir another ship has just exited slip-space behind us! What's your orders?'
'Ready the Incineratory Drones, dispatch them once ready. Prepare the ships main beams, these puny ships are no match for our defence and weaponry systems.'
'Yes sir!'

Small, sharp looking orange and black drones buzzed in the forerunner ships hangar...

*** 'This is J85 to the Devil's Bounty come in...'
This is the Captain of the Devil's Bounty, what's happening Commander?'
'I need you to come to my coordinates, we are in a bit of a sticky situation here'
'Copy that, anything else sir?
'Get all the weapon systems ready, we are in for a bit of a fight' ***

(Just so you peeps know, the drones a super fast and don't actually fire projectiles, they ram into their target, incinerating it or incinerating part of it if its a large ship)

"Max, thank you for babysitting the Solace but she's my baby again."
Sam walked up to the console he had long since touched,
"It's been a while old girl, this is Lance Corporal Samuel Delta-283 hailing the Azure Blue Skies, do you copy Azure."
'"This is Azure blue Skies, we read you Solace"'
"Aim for it engine core, one MAC should penetrate it"
'"Roger that, Azure Blue Skies out."'
Max approached a console,
'MOVE IT! ALL SDF MEMBERS ARM UP IN BROADSWORDS, PELICANS AND LONGSWORDS. MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!
Another slipspace rupture appeared. From it a human ship and 2 CCS class batllecruisers.
'Devils Bounty here, is it OK i brought friends?'
As the captain spoke a beam of light burst from Capital Punishment and obliterated one of the cruisers.
'all ships prepare to fight. Capital punishment, where are your allies now!'

'Sir multiple hostiles inbound!'
'Fear not, activate hardlight shields and gravity beams'
'Yes sir!'
At that, the a large orange shield covered the giant ship and then it actived the beams creating holes in the shield, trapping all ships in their current positions and downing their systems.

'What in the world?' Said Sebaste.
--- Systems malfunctioning! --- could be heard over the ships radio.
'This is happening to all the ships, it seems we are stuck here like sitting ducks!' replied J85.
'Well this isn't good' said DDoll loading a magnum...

(It seems as though I do a better job at playing the bad guys lol)

Rook-"Rook to Holt, activate primary resurgent drive."
Sam-"Primary what?"
Rook-"Can't make a long story short, I'll have to tell ya later."

Another huge blast from the 'Capital Punishment' ripped through a battlecruiser, sending debris in all directions.
J85-"If we don't get these systems back, there isn't going to be anything left of us to find."
Sam-"No worries. They want my baby whole."
Sebaste-"How do you know that."
Rook-"They wouldn't have let me escape so easily if they didn't want what we have onboard both our ships."

Sam instantly realized what she meant when Rook gave the order to Holt.
Sam-"Bring auxiliary systems online. Prepare to fire on my mark."
Max-"The weapons don't work!"
Sam-"Trust me, they will."
Holt-"Fully charged."
Rook-"DEPLOY!"

A single cylindrical object launched from the airlock of the 'Azure'. It moved fast for 'Capital Punishment'.
Sam-"BRACE FOR IMPACT!"

The object slammed into the massive ship. A blinding blue-white light shrouded the entire thing. A massive shockwave destroyed several smaller ships on either side. The only two unaffected were the 'Solace' and the 'Azure'.

Sam-"All batteries, commence fire."
The weapons on both unaffected ships opened up in a spectacular view of brilliant light, as the 'Capital' opened a slipstream and escaped, heavily damaged.

J85-"What, in the name of all that is holy, WAS THAT?!"
Sam and Rook looked at each other, then to J85.
Sam-"Probably best you don't know."
Rook-"Or find out."
Sam-"Ever."
Rook-"Like, for the rest of human existence 'Ever'."

... To be continued

'Aha well thanks guys, I can count on you' said J85 rolling his eyes as he walked to a viewing platform, 'Ahhhhhhh!! My ship!!!!' he yelled as he saw half of the Devil's Bounty floating in mid-space.
Sam put a hand on J85's shoulder, 'Well I guess you should probably ride with us for a while'
'Ya think, there goes ma bounty, well any one got a tracker on the Capital Punishment? I got a bill for it' replied J85...

"I can do one better" replied sam.
"follow me"
Soon they arrived at the main hangar, a new craft awaited J85.
'what is this beautiful piece of machinery?'
"that sir was the type-44 No Emvironment Medium Ordanance gunship, the NEMO. We just made it better."
'what weapons?'
"one underslung medium duty gauss cannon, two LAAMGs and two External rocket propelled homing missiles."
'I likey'
"you want to name her?"
'all in good time Delta, all in good time. Now lets go test this baby out'
They made their way to the bridge.
"this is Quadrant of solace prepare to jump"
And with that the Solace, Eisenhower & Azure blue skies jumped to follow the Capital Punishment.

So everyone knows, the Eisenhower is just damaged.

Holy Throne, I'm away for a bit and there's some heavy action going on!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Holy Throne, I'm away for a bit and there's some heavy action going on!
You sleep you die, this is war son ;)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”