[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 4 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Wait you world sells mega construx? Is this the Queensland one cause I know there different.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:10 am
Can confirm, it's a great set.

I bought mine at an EB Games store, but I've seen them at Toyworld as well.
HHmmm. Is that MR Toys or ToyWorld? Because ToyWorld doesn't have it on their website.

'Sup, Green. Farmers have the Pokémon sets, if you want to update the list:

Assorted small figures (Poke-Heroes) $13
Picachu VS Bulbasaur $30
Squirtle VS Charmander $30
Wartotle $25
Ivysaur $25
Charmeleon $25
Charizard $45
Gyarados $60

Hi. Just to confirm, they don't have UNSC Spades anywhere in Aus? If they do, then how much are they?

No I haven't seen any spades except the original orange one.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:59 am
No I haven't seen any spades except the original orange one.
The one with Jorge? I assume no one sells that anymore HAHA! I found a toy store called "Toy Kingdom" in Melbourne. They sell older stuff that other stores can't sell kinda thing. I plan to go there and see if they have any CoD or Halo. Maybe even some WoW. If I go there, I'll let you know what they have so you can add it to the list.

@charliebucket I think Big W have a 20% off toys at the moment. Not sure if it's online only or in store aswell.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:44 am
@charliebucket I think Big W have a 20% off toys at the moment. Not sure if it's online only or in store aswell.
Awesome.

really wish there was more halo in Australia. I can still only find halo hero series 2.

Hey so just to confirm, Challenger series is still unavailable in Aus?

Return to “Halo”