[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Two years of Project: V.O.R.T.E.X live Q+A - Page 4 - Community

Two years of Project: V.O.R.T.E.X live Q+A

Tell your own story!
Okay, 3:00 Pacific. I’ll see if I can make it there. I really wish I could have joined or at least looked at it when it started.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 10:39 pm
I wanna join dis
Feel free to come along! And to join the Mega-Verse, all you really need is a great concept/long-running story, interesting characters and a unique storyline. I reckon you've got the skills to do something great, man, I really do. We're always open to new members, so long as their comics don't clash with previous Mega-Verse plot-points, but we always find a way to work around it.

Ehh maybe in the future the mega verse is complicated

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:53 am
Ya it is a bit extensive

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Yeah it can get pretty confusing. You've gotta be really good at reading every last bit of comic, lore, and post to even begin to keep up. It's quite fun to work on plots, though.

charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:43 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Yeah it can get pretty confusing. You've gotta be really good at reading every last bit of comic, lore, and post to even begin to keep up. It's quite fun to work on plots, though.
Lol we need to do a time line updata

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 8:35 pm
Lol we need to do a time line updata
Indeed we do. We should probably tidy up the version on the other site; once that's done, we can overwrite the outdated one here.

Managing a standalone comic is hard running a entire universe? Nope not for me

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”