[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!! - Page 4 - Community

Halo covenant !!!!!!!!ROLE-PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Tell your own story!

Can I have this role:
Name: Xo 'Radamee
Race: Elite
Armor: Combat armor
Armor Color: Arctic White
Weapons: Energy sword, plasma pistol, fuel rod gun
Bio: Once took the place of Rtas Vadumee, the shipmaster of the Shadow of Intent. He was banned from the Shadow of Intent for sacrificing almost all of his troops to the enemy just to protect himself. He now is the shipmaster for his personal ship, "Voyage of Exile".

Can I have this character please and can I start off the series yet?

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:00 pm
Can I have this role:
Name: Xo 'Radamee
Race: Elite
Armor: Combat armor
Armor Color: Arctic White
Weapons: Energy sword, plasma pistol, fuel rod gun
Bio: Once took the place of Rtas Vadumee, the shipmaster of the Shadow of Intent. He was banned from the Shadow of Intent for sacrificing almost all of his troops to the enemy just to protect himself. He now is the shipmaster for his personal ship, "Voyage of Exile".

Can I have this character please and can I start off the series yet?
YES IVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO START!

My character:

Race: San shyum (prophet)

Name: prophet of strength

Load out: gravity throne with sentinel's gold robe and ring earrings and a secret plasma pistol in a compartment in his throne.

Bio: strength is the last prophet alive he is driven by a almost insane hunger for power he believes that it is not physically possible for the covenant to fail because he thinks the forerunners are using godly power to guide him to victory

Traits: because he thinks he can't fail he makes brash decisions from time to time. He has the undying support and supreme leadership giving him unending control of all under himself. He lives in in a max security palace at the far end of a city on sangheleos that has a full military force and honor guards on the surface and orbit protecting the planet

December 14th, 2552:
On the Voyage of Exile, Shipmaster Xo 'Radamee sends the ship into slip space towards the Remnants of The Ark. In one of the Engine rooms, a jackal disrespects a grunt, ending up in a fight. The jackal kicks the grunt away. The grunt gets up and pulls his plasma pistol out, Emp charged, the grunt charges at the jackal, but trips over a barrel and accidentally shoots his charged shot at a reactor, causing it to explode and shut down one of the engines, stopping, the Voyage of Exiles slip space journey and ends up in the middle of space drifting.
This is the beginning of Covenant Roleplay!

Hold on! What happened to the posts I made on here? I was making a story out of this then it disappeared!

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 am
Hold on! What happened to the posts I made on here? I was making a story out of this then it disappeared!
This happens sometimes. I don't know why but once I had a perfectly normal story and it was erased. No blood, violence or anything. Then it just got deleted. IDK.

SpartanDelta444 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 am
I know I was like: where did all of deltas posts go?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”