[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I N V N I N C I B L E - Page 4 - Community

I N V N I N C I B L E

Tell your own story!

[gallery]Invincible - Part 8[/gallery]

A handy way to get the name right is to copy the link and erase anything other than the name.

Does anyone else's part replacement work???

jabbathehut wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:47 pm
Does anyone else's part replacement work???
It worked for me it does take some time though

For some reason, the website won't let me submit any photos. It keeps saying "Sorry, you can't submit a photo from this account.
However, you can ask your parent to log in to their account and submit a photo on your behalf. " Does anyone know how to fix this??

jabbathehut wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:53 am
For some reason, the website won't let me submit any photos. It keeps saying "Sorry, you can't submit a photo from this account.
However, you can ask your parent to log in to their account and submit a photo on your behalf. " Does anyone know how to fix this??
I have the same problem. They’d better fix it or I might give up on the gallery...

They just updated the site. It is one bug in a slew of others. This tends to happen when they do a large updata on the site. Log the error in the website technical error thread and I'd say give it a week.

I just made a thread in there for it so if you encounter anything that I haven't log it there as well.

I'm just glad they fixed the site! I couldn't log in for about 3-4 days! (Exaggeration, I was still a while doh.)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”