[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Kilo Company - Page 4 - Community

Kilo Company

Tell your own story!
Mikhail who was about 35 mins ahead made it to the ridge witg Logan, he pointed at the legs holding up an anti aircraft gun above the mine shaft, he gave Logan some explosives, he said go down their and set up explosives on the legs it should fall down they shaft and cause a large enough explosion to put it out of commission.

I'll watch your six from up here play it safe, Logan nodded and slid down the hill into the outpost below, Mikhail wanted to make sure he would be safe and noone would sneak up on him so he set motion sensors and anti personel mines throughout the tree line.

He watched as Logan snuck through the camp and he called out targets through a secure comm line.

Then his motion sensors picked up a ping and he heared a loud bang and a scream the anti personel had detonated and shot peices of shrapnel in all directions, one of the brutes were dead, Tyrlatius signaled them to stop, he pointed to a group of unggoy who had been brought with them to go and trigger the traps.

The explosion however had alerted the camp and Logan was surrounded, Mikhail had a few seconds so he took as many hostiles in the camp out as possible and then another bang from the traps they were getting closer, Logan set the last explosive and ran and detonated them, but one didn't explode, he had one round in the chamber so he squeezed the trigger and the round struck the explosive and it exploded and the gun fell into the shaft exploding and filling it with rubble.

He heard another BANG and he turned to face his opponents.......

Dang. Now the pack is down to 7.

Tyrlatius watched as one by one the grunts were torn up by explosions and shrapnel. Satisfied that all the explosives were “disarmed” he continued forwards every step increasing his hatred for the Demon who’d taken more than half his pack. He was just about one more death from going berserk and rushing in. But he knew if he did that, his pack would do the same and they could all get killed. No, as much he was dismayed by this, he would have to rely on stealth.

Lazad POV

‘What a waste’ he thought as he drove by the brutes position. He watched sadly as he fellow Unggoy were sent to their deaths. ‘The Elites wouldn’t have wasted my people like that.’ He gunned the ghost harder and kept driving towards the base.
(A few minutes later)
Lazad pulled up to the base in his ghost. He jumped out and ran into the camp, tripping once or twice on the way in. “HELP WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS!” One of the Elite minors, considered him and said “What are you talking about Unggoy?” “Two Demons are trying to attack us! They’ve killed most of Chief Wordais’ squad! They need help!” Lazad squeaked. “Demons?!” The Sangheili jumped up and ran to the main building. Soon the Ultra overseeing this part of the operations emerged and ordered 2 Phantoms and 4 banshees to go assist. “The Demons must not interfere with this operation!” He roared. He boarded the Phantom dropship and they flew off to go destroy the interlopers.

[gallery]https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... custom-spi[/gallery]

Look it’s Logan!

Tyzo ‘Vudum
Elite Ultra in charge of mining operations in camp nearest to Spartans position. One of the most skilled sword wielders on the planet. He inspires Fear and respect in his troops.

Logan grabbed his magnum and started shooting the grunt squad in front of him. A few plasma shots hit him they burned but he still fired. Mikail assisted with his sniper. Logan was down to his last clip when he killed them all. He fell down and grabbed his chest it burned a lot, he just wanted to die and not deal with the pain, but he had to get up. Then he saw phantoms and banshees.
"Milkail, incoming," Logan said.

Plasma bolts and spiker spikes cut through the tree line and Mikhail's shield flared, he had to get out now so he set his explosives up and ran down the slope.

The brutes made it to where Mikhail was set up and then a large explosion took out 4 more brutes and caused a landslide sweeping Mikhail off his feet and down the slope......

Ultra Vudum studied his troops. Overseeing operations for a mining facility was not the most glamorous job for someone of his rank. His full troop count was 10 Kig-Yar and 10 Sangheili and 2 Mgelekgolo for security, and a bunch of Jiralhanae and Unggoy for mining work. The Jiralhanae, , 1 Sangheili, and most of the Unggoy had stayed behind.
He still tried to be professional. He glanced over at the Kig-Yar sniper team. Their leader, a female Kig-Yar who was usually emotionless, was cackling with her teammates. They were gambling on how many Unggoy would die in this battle.

Sometimes the Kig-Yar can be more barbaric than the Jiralhanae.

The Pilot’s voice crackled over the coms, “Sir. We are approaching the landing zone.” “Good!” The Ultra responded. He turned to his Elites. “Brothers! These demons threaten our mining operations! Our operations further our Covenant closer to the Great Journey! Let us obliterate them for the glory of the Covenant!” And with that he ignited his purple energy sword, and his Elites did the same.

My friend wants to help with this too. She will be posting via my account and will be writing for the jackal sniper captain.

nigelninja11 wrote: [gallery]https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... custom-spi[/gallery]

Look it’s Logan!
Hey Nigel, if ya want to post a gallery post all you need is the end of the url, in this case (custom-spi).

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:48 am
nigelninja11 wrote: [gallery]https://www.megaconstrux.com/en-us/comm ... custom-spi[/gallery]

Look it’s Logan!
Hey Nigel, if ya want to post a gallery post all you need is the end of the url, in this case (custom-spi).

Oh thanks man!

Tyrlatius POV

Tyrlatius turned to look at the incoming phantoms and roared in frustration. “I HAD THINGS UNDER CONTROL! I DON’T NEED HELP!” He growled and turned back to the matter at hand. He could no longer see his nemesis after he had been swept away by a rock slide. “Leave him to me! Go find the small one!” He stalked around to the bottom of the slide. He poked the loose earth. Nothing. Tyrlatius continued on. Suddenly a scuffling sound came from behind him. He turned just in time to see the Demon, with combat knife drawn lunging at him from his hiding spot.

Update: there are 3 brutes including Tyrlatius left. All brutes could be killed off except Tyrlatius.

As soon as the word Spartans was even uttered a malicious glint sparkled in her beady eyes. She ripped her weapons out of the hands of the oppressed grunt who had been cleaning them and with a shriek of pure pleasure tore out of the room. After wrangling her pack of fellow Kig-Yar she burst out into the open and streaked to the rails of the ship and set up quickly.
“Bet you those Unggoy won’t last five seconds!” Cackled one.
“I bet they’ll be slaughtered like those humans five weeks ago!” The leader of the pack beat him over the head with her tattooed arm and growled
“Shut it!” Then she turned back to the scope of her rifle and fired. With every shot she and her fellow Kig-Yar howled with laughter.

My friend writing for Mux Kem the Kig-Yar sniper captain.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”