[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what? - Page 4 - Community

Halo 10th anniversary! When, where, what?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:36 pm
TheMegaContruxtors wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:52 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:48 am
I want a blind bag series with only marines in one color scheme.
That would totally defeat the purpose of them being blind bags.
Actually quite frankly I would rather just know what I'm buying when it comes to these figure packs. Aka why we use the codes to buy the figures. … also do have to agree with the guy who said his marine vs spartan ratio is flipped. I have so many Spartans that NEVER see use because I don't need 400 Spartans on the battlefield. I've spent a lot of money and time massing marines. I'd say I have about 140 new articulation marines (ODST) not counting. easily twice as many Spartans and that being liberal because I have 3 bags full of just Spartans. All super articulated, to say nothing of the old style Spartans, which outweighed the marines even more as I only had like 25 of them.

You know what we should talk more about. The covenant to UNSC figure ratio. Which is also terrible as my UNSC forces basically can 4 v 1 every scenario. The only thing I have more of for them is combat vehicles. Which we need more of as well. We need a troop pack with the banished elites in it.

Dont even get me started on the flood and promethains ratios. They are in the 10 v 1 and 25 v 1 range.
Including all marinw figures, i have about 140. I have about a hundred or so spartans

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:33 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:58 am
I’ve got 142 Spartans (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away) 144 marines (Not including parts, old articulation, or my custom painted figures, which are stored away). I'm just keeping the 1-1 ratio. (Also Noteing, I’ve got more marine parts left then spartan, so it’s not like I’ve removed the majority of my spartans)
Dang, how long have you been farmin marines eh? I didn't take massing them seriously untill after 2015ish. Before then I tried to get one of each style of figures and believe it or not I didn't like the new style figures at first. I like sleek and slim designs over bulky and beefy. Lets just say that my lack of focus on massing marines ment me just buying sets regularly just for the spartans and builds/vehicles ect and every set comes with Spartans but not marines.
Whelp, started massing marines (including ODST, NMPD Officers, etc)
late 2014/ early 15 when the new articulation marines first came out. The majority of my marines are Delta Matines (21), Sierra Marines (16), Yankee Marines (16), NMPD Officers (15), Stormbound Marines (10), Alpha Nine ODST (17). Then I’ve just got a heap of other random marines aswell, mainly ODST (24), marines (25). Really it just takes time and buying the right sets. Also probably helps that I have to buy stuff online, so I don’t particularly buy every spartan anymore, only the ones I particularly like.

I have a good flood ratio.

Way too many infecty bois.

I have like 5 combat forms, 2 flood spartans, 2 carrier forms and 4 infection forms...

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:07 am
I have a good flood ratio.

Way too many insecty bois.
Ooo what is your flood ratio. I always like discussing the flood. My favorite faction after all. I really need to work on getting more tanks myself. Got alot of combat and infection forms. 6 carries. Good stuff. New that Keyes for customs and that flood pieace.

On a different note, I was sitting through my promethian' s as I've just dug out my sentinels and I noticed something particularly interesting. That being the fact that mega has most likely purposefully released a different version of the Oracle's (is that what there called) essentially the guity spark. This time with it being in the dull silver instead of the shiny silver we got with series 5 or the promethian metal blue from mystery bag series 7 flood.

Huh interesting, personally I really wanna see some different monitors apart from spark. Maybe even a flood infecter piece for one to represent the one from 2.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:20 am
Huh interesting, personally I really wanna see some different monitors apart from spark. Maybe even a flood infecter piece for one to represent the one from 2.
Do they have different shells? I thought they all looked the same.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:40 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Same. They have the same shell. Effectively you could use the 10th anniversary rampant guilty as penintant tangent

nigelninja11 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:19 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:40 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Same. They have the same shell. Effectively you could use the 10th anniversary rampant guilty as penintant tangent
Or some made up one even. I've got the other two, its just gotta like there tact for keeping the previous versions value. Also for all my groveling about them re-releasing the prophet of truth again it looks like there giving us all three of the prophets so it makes sense now. (however were going to have to custom there chairs)

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”