[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Deleted - Page 4 - Community

Deleted

Tell your own story!
Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:16 pm
Seriously, if you want to become a meme in the right way, ask Survivor. He could tell you how to do it in a far less annoying way. Well, it’s going to still be annoying, but in another way.
Wait, who wants to become a meme?

I’m just going to stop posting on forums that have been touched with witchcraft.

My Lord, we're at four pages?

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:06 pm
My Lord, we're at four pages?
Ikr, this forum is kinda fun actually lol

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:43 pm
So bush industries is ok but this isn't?
Look, Arby, here's the thing.

People (including myself) work super hard to make good comics with thought out, heart-felt stories. We work our tails off for our readers, but the problem is... Well, memes.

They cover up our hard work. Just look at the Winters Series thread, literally apl it has in it is posts by me. No one else notices it.
and before you call me a whiner, this sort of thing is a major issue. I was just using Winters as an example.

The Bush Industries thing is, well, slightly different. BushcIndustries started as a mini-comic by Murple, which evolved into what it is now. This, however, was built off of a concept that already annoys people.

I love you to death. Arby, but this just isn't a good idea.

And to be honest, on some level, Bush Industries is annoying. After all, it's still a meme. The only difference is that Bush Industries sometimes can be creative, this thread is only to be a meme. We already have enough meme threads, we don't need another.

I hope this has cleared some things up for you.

JoeFilms wrote:
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:43 pm
So bush industries is ok but this isn't?
Look, Arby, here's the thing.

People (including myself) work super hard to make good comics with thought out, heart-felt stories. We work our tails off for our readers, but the problem is... Well, memes.

They cover up our hard work. Just look at the Winters Series thread, literally apl it has in it is posts by me. No one else notices it.
and before you call me a whiner, this sort of thing is a major issue. I was just using Winters as an example.

The Bush Industries thing is, well, slightly different. BushcIndustries started as a mini-comic by Murple, which evolved into what it is now. This, however, was built off of a concept that already annoys people.

I love you to death. Arby, but this just isn't a good idea.

And to be honest, on some level, Bush Industries is annoying. After all, it's still a meme. The only difference is that Bush Industries sometimes can be creative, this thread is only to be a meme. We already have enough meme threads, we don't need another.

I hope this has cleared some things up for you.
Hear hear. Necromancy is pretty annoying. Making a "brotherhood" will most likely make other people excited. Making more necromancy. I don't want any more necromancy. I would suggestyou don't have to listen anymore coming up with something original that people haven't criticized and shamed.(what happens when someone preforms necromancy? Everyone says "STAPH IT".) So please. STAPH IT.

no no... NO you have no power to defeat us

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:16 am
no no... NO you have no power to defeat us
I will.

There is a world out there.
A world full of other people.
That world is full of democracy too.
And democracy is decided by a majority.
The majority want you to stop.

So you will stop.

Survivor11 wrote: