[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Who's Active? - Page 4 - Community

Who's Active?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
So question: are we allowed to use real names here or are we supposed to stick with our usernames?

DemarcationMedia wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:42 pm
So question: are we allowed to use real names here or are we supposed to stick with our usernames?
? idk, honestly

Here’s your answer straight from the rulebook.
* No personal information: Stay safe! Don’t include any personal information about yourself, such as your full name, location, age, passwords, phone number, email address, social accounts, financial information, etc.
Sure there are exceptions, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:06 pm
Here’s your answer straight from the rulebook.
* No personal information: Stay safe! Don’t include any personal information about yourself, such as your full name, location, age, passwords, phone number, email address, social accounts, financial information, etc.
Sure there are exceptions, but I wouldn’t recommend it.
This.

Based on Mega's forum rules, I assumed that was how it worked. :) I find it somewhat funny to be known as Demarcation Media and have my real name be unknown. Then again, ONI would probably get on my case if I shared my name and I want to avoid that for sure...

I’ll tell you my real name! It’s-

“THIS IS ONI OPEN UP!”

AAAAAAHHHH

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:15 pm

“THIS IS ONI OPEN UP!”

AAAAAAHHHH
“Oh, hello, ONI agents! Reports of a money making bush, you say? I’ve never heard of that! (Nigel, lock the basement door)”

Murple wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:25 pm
nigelninja11 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:15 pm

“THIS IS ONI OPEN UP!”

AAAAAAHHHH
“Oh, hello, ONI agents! Reports of a money making bush, you say? I’ve never heard of that! (Nigel, lock the basement door)”
What? I can’t hear you I’m in an ONI detention center.

I guess I would consider myself active. Although I read more than I reply these days.
Most of my replies are in the tech forum.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:18 am
I guess I would consider myself active. Although I read more than I reply these days.
Most of my replies are in the tech forum.
You should post some customs every once in a while.

Return to “General discussion”