[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Is Mattel Working on an Online Store for MCX? - Page 4 - Community

Is Mattel Working on an Online Store for MCX?

Got a question? Ask it here!

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:32 am
still waiting

I can't find the post but it was stated the priority is reclaiming shelf space and improving distribution.

Wlifter wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:43 pm
The scalpers (specifically Toywiz) buy up all the stock as soon as it hits Amazon or Walmart, then list those products on their sites for a significant markup.
I know, but if Mega then kept restocking Amazon, Toywiz would learn fast to stop as they would get stuck with a lot of inventory. Those of us that are loyal customers would be able to get ours at retail price, toywiz and/or other scalpers would take a bath and both Mega and us win. It's so frustrating seeing these figures that I know I will not be able to get because I can not afford to pay 34.99 for a figure. As much as I love Mega they are not worth that I ended up paying like 12 for a few of the teela's I got off ebay.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”