[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Modern Assassin's - Page 4 - Community

Modern Assassin's

Tell your own story!
Me too. What J -101 said.

At this position, Keirra could see both figures that lay in wait, at two different rooftops overlooking her apartment.
"Guess I should've known better than to retire a target in my own city. Still, I wonder if this is a ploy."
A lone figure moved toward the first man. He barely emerged from the shadows when the man noticed. A fight ensued, hand to hand. Keirra caught a glimpse of the man who had taken the vantage point over her apartment, right before she noticed the second man was now also in a hand to hand fight. She decided on the first. "If they're gonna use me as bait, they're gonna pay the price for it."
She drew back the cord on her compound bow and took aim. "Just give me one clear shot..." She released. The arrow soared through the air... and right through its target. The second man, she noticed, sprang three blades from his right arm and thrust them through the man he had been fighting with.
"Huh. Cyber arm prosthesis. Only one person I know with that kind of upgrade..."

To be continued...

Interested. Keep it going.

Rusov drew back his hand as the unknown assailant dropped to the ground dead. *** it, should've realized that it was a trap! He pulled out his PDW and opened fire on two more assailants as they ran forward, gunning one down before slashing at the other with his claws, disemboweling him instantly.

"You made a big mistake attacking us!" He snarled as he unleashed another burst from his PDW. "And you'll pay with your lives!"

Meanwhile, in a different area of the country, a shadowed figure stood around a corner in a dark alley, he used his hearing adapters to listen in at the target as they approached. From nowhere he swung around the corner and drove his katana straight through the targets chest.

???- I hope your worth it!

The assassin dragged the body behind the corner and volted over a nearby wall, he then stealthily made his way back to his temporary accomidation. As he walked through the door a note layed on the floor alongside his reward.

???-ah, another contract perhaps?

He unfolded the paper,

???- hmm, theres only two others that could beat me here, so I may have to get them first.

He gathered his Katana and supressed Colt M1911 and head through the door into the darkness.

Another arrow flew right past Michael's head, and into the heart of its target.
"We're supposed to be taking you out, not be saved by you. This is so messed up." Michael said to himself as he checked the bodies for identification. He pulled out an I.D. from one of the dead men.
"CIA?! You orchestrated the hit so you could flush us out."
He checked the gun that one of them had been carrying. It was full of tranquilizer darts.
"So, you want us alive."
"And rightly so." Came a familiar voice.
"Keirra."
"Michael."
"Rusov. Now that we're all properly acquainted," said Rusov,"what is going on here?"
"The CIA hired me to take down a target that stole information from on of their servers." Said Keirra. Michael interjected, "I was given the same target."
"And... she beat you to him. Got it, so far."
Keirra continued,"My handler hacked the CIA mainframe a few days prior to the hit. He's been in their system since..."
Rusov looked to Michael, then back at Keirra.
"Continue."
"The information was under a file, called Eden. More specifically, the information stolen was designated Forbidden Fruit."
Michael rubbed his chin.
"So, you're saying this has something to do with assassins, simply because of this Eden file?!"
"I'm saying... it's only the tip of the iceberg. We need more information."

To be continued...

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”