[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post] - Page 4 - Community

Mega Construx figures and what can be done to improve them. [Read Main Post]

Got a question? Ask it here!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:53 am
Quality control.

That's it.

New molds? Cool but I want better quality control and that's it.

The amount of loose hands I have.
this right here is my whole argument; quality, lets talk about megas quality i want more pose-ability if they increase the size to 2.5 inches and it happens to be cheap[er then competitors expensive figures so what im telling you just believe in me ik what you guys are saying tho i would not sacrfice mega as it is if it got worse im saying we all like more detail

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:32 am
And just saying, having longer legs won’t do anything for more detail, it’ll only throw off the whole figure’s shape.
check out my photos different proportions do not always equate to worse figures friend

Ach, jehts gehts wieder loss auch.

I have thousands of dollars worth of sets with Halo and CoD sized figures by now. If they swapped to a different size, making the new figures incompatible with my over two full fishing tackle boxes of figures, I buy no more sets with figures that size. I'm sure others would do the same. It would be a really bad move on MCX's part.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:38 pm
I have thousands of dollars worth of sets with Halo and CoD sized figures by now. If they swapped to a different size, making the new figures incompatible with my over two full fishing tackle boxes of figures, I buy no more sets with figures that size. I'm sure others would do the same. It would be a really bad move on MCX's part.
no it does not my other figures fit in warthog fine quit bringing this up i posted pictures they are compatible and are 50/50 with mega i love these figures that's why i support them for free

HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:41 pm
Elemaster wrote:
no it does not my other figures fit in warthog fine quit bringing this up i posted pictures they are compatible and are 50/50 with mega i love these figures that's why i support them for free
The Call of Duty figures only comfortably fit into the Warthogs if you remove the seats from them. I know this because I've tried sticking a CoD figure in your average Warthog with seats in and it is not a comfortable fit. Spades? Forget it. What you're not taking into consideration is those figures you are so fond of are not sitting behind the windshields. They are out of scale. To a drastic point. Halo figures will. CoD ones will if you remove the seats.

Ramp everything up in scale and it invalidates the multiple bookshelves of sets I currently have, and the vast collections others have. Ramping the scale up for MCX is a horrible idea for cross compatibility with other existing MCX lines.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm
HALx-10 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:41 pm
Elemaster wrote:
The Call of Duty figures only comfortably fit into the Warthogs if you remove the seats from them. I know this because I've tried sticking a CoD figure in your average Warthog with seats in and it is not a comfortable fit. Spades? Forget it. What you're not taking into consideration is those figures you are so fond of are not sitting behind the windshields. They are out of scale. To a drastic point. Halo figures will. CoD ones will if you remove the seats.

Ramp everything up in scale and it invalidates the multiple bookshelves of sets I currently have, and the vast collections others have. Ramping the scale up for MCX is a horrible idea for cross compatibility with other existing MCX lines.
untrue if this was true you couldn't use dragons sets with your current collection and i know good and well l can use allot and when i say allot, i mean ALLOT of dragons stuff with other brands

Dragons sets are primarily external terrain. I have plenty of those sets too, and the scale of the buildings is significantly bigger than the figures for the gates and whatnot. You're comparing apples to oranges.

A majority of HALO and CoD sets are vehicles set with a very particular scale in mind. That scale is not 2,5 inches and will not be 2.5 inches. I understand you like your figures but they are a different design and aesthetic that does not fit witn a vast majority of MCX's current lines.

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:58 pm
Dragons sets are primarily external terrain. I have plenty of those sets too, and the scale of the buildings is significantly bigger than the figures for the gates and whatnot. You're comparing apples to oranges.

A majority of HALO and CoD sets are vehicles set with a very particular scale in mind. That scale is not 2,5 inches and will not be 2.5 inches. I understand you like your figures but they are a different design and aesthetic that does not fit witn a vast majority of MCX's current lines.
not true i can swap arms and legs

Elemaster wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:58 pm

hands are c clipped aswell

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”