[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How do you display your sets? - Page 4 - Community

How do you display your sets?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:Built a diorama studio. On a table. In a corner. With Nachos.
Gotta have the all important nachos! With guac?
I have never tried guacamole. My parents say they hate it. I never get to order it wherever we go. I feel like I'm missing out on another great taste :(
It's nice! I only like it on nachos not on burritos, tacos, fajitas, ect

ccbrowning5 wrote:I want to try some:(
I want nachos and guac now...

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:I want to try some:(
I want nachos and guac now...
I myself don't actually like guac. Nachos are great though.

I display my stuff all over my room, mostly on the shelf I have have sitting on my dresser. But there is almost always something on the floor.

TimberWolf646 wrote:I display my stuff all over my room, mostly on the shelf I have have sitting on my dresser. But there is almost always something on the floor.
Me too... I have a desk specifically for mega bloks yet I still have stuff on the floor...

On shelves. If I can manage to get a nice little diorama going I buy a pushpin shelf just for that and display my stuff there. I am thinking of giving that system a make over though as I have all sorts of things on display that don't make sense with what is near them or even on the next shelf over.

Plus I am out of room and my precious CoD Desert Tank which is the pride of my still nascent CoD collection. Sadly it is on the floor in my office, but this weekend I vow to get it a proper shelf so I can prop it up next to the other sets in the line I managed to get.

japanconstrux wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:41 am
On shelves. If I can manage to get a nice little diorama going I buy a pushpin shelf just for that and display my stuff there. I am thinking of giving that system a make over though as I have all sorts of things on display that don't make sense with what is near them or even on the next shelf over.

Plus I am out of room and my precious CoD Desert Tank which is the pride of my still nascent CoD collection. Sadly it is on the floor in my office, but this weekend I vow to get it a proper shelf so I can prop it up next to the other sets in the line I managed to get.
Hmm, I basically just put my sets wherever I can because I'm running out of room.

I display my sets all over my floor

Roebuck wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:34 pm
I display my sets all over my floor
I suffer from that too. I plan to get some shelves installed into my room, though. At least it'll be a place to store Hangar 18.

Return to “General discussion”