[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Newbies - Page 4 - Community

Newbies

Tell your own story!
Runrig, just runrig dudes

Running is good for you. i like the bike myself.

Jason-101 wrote:Running is good for you. i like the bike myself.
Ya I've been riding my bike a lot lately my neighborhood is good for riding bikes,skateboards,etc.

Running and biking is good ya, but the music by runrig is good for your sooouuuuul

Doctors say that bike riding (road) or swimming is the best way to stay or get into shape.

I like to punt my football outside. Luckily I live in a cul-de-sac, so what I do is I stand in the culdesac and send it away into my front yard.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:I like to punt my football outside. Luckily I live in a cul-de-sac, so what I do is I stand in the culdesac and send it away into my front yard.
I have a hockey net in the garage, that's part of my daily exercise.

Does running late count as exercise?

Lol you guys are a crack up. Running late only counts if you're actually running to what you're late for.

If your running cause your late for dinner. Then by all means, RUN (like Gandalf says)

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”