[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
DB's Mini Series. - Page 4 - Community

DB's Mini Series.

Tell your own story!

Just then ODST drop pods were raining down on the scarab and when they opened a squad made of 5 ODST's and a single female spartan came out of the pods and began attacking the scarab. When the spartan finally came to when...

Okay moving day is soon i think its like Oct 27 or something. Wish me luck. Oh ya 1 more thing going to youth group like right now BYE!.

Good luck with the move, mate.

Just then a spartan came back to consciousness, it was all a dream. His name? Well he was the great spartan DB!! This Spartan was practically invincible, he survived 29 infiltration missions, the most dangerous kind. He awoke to find..

:) you mak me fel spesil.

Chaos finally over the covenant retreated after the mammoth came out of the UNSC base "Hidden" in the mounten. "What happened here" I asked While the ODST's breathed very heavy.

I was really 39. BUT whos counting?

Well 10 of them were SUPA MEGA secret.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”