[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What is your most recent set? - Page 4 - Community

What is your most recent set?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
charliebucket wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:25 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 pm
I'm saving up for when I go to Australia on holiday. So I'm not going to buy much between now and August! In 1 1/2 years I can get a job at a shop or something and then I can look after my hobby properly :P
Do you have to be 16 in NZ to get a job? Cause if so, we're about the same age. I'm 14 1/2.
I'm 14 in a couple months so you have to be 15 in NZ to have a small job such as working at a store. We're pretty close in age, though!
I wish I lived in NZ. I need a job so bad.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:27 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
Do you have to be 16 in NZ to get a job? Cause if so, we're about the same age. I'm 14 1/2.
I'm 14 in a couple months so you have to be 15 in NZ to have a small job such as working at a store. We're pretty close in age, though!
I wish I lived in NZ. I need a job so bad.
Me too... I wish I had a buddy in NZ that liked Mega Construx... Although you may wanna re-think it 'cos you can't spend the money that you earn on Mega Bloks as there is barely any there...

charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
charliebucket wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:47 pm
I'm saving up for when I go to Australia on holiday. So I'm not going to buy much between now and August! In 1 1/2 years I can get a job at a shop or something and then I can look after my hobby properly :P

I'm a bit over 16 years old. I'm qualified for a job but I end up have to hold it off for a bit

thekiller2468 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 pm
charliebucket wrote:
ccbrowning5 wrote:
I'm a bit over 16 years old. I'm qualified for a job but I end up have to hold it off for a bit
I know the guy at EB Games and the guy at Toy World so maybe I can get a job there

Arcsylver wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 1:15 pm
Most recent sets for this week have been The UNSC Firebase, all of Halo Heroes series 2, a second Fireteam Stingray for that sweet turret, and a couple more Cargo Containers to put toward an eventual cargo fort construction possibility.
that turret is o so sweat. the firebases sets are nice although I know what its going too. the cargo containers are always good to get with enough of them you can even build a cargo depot lol. also cool news we will be getting a arctic container that's blue.

I just snagged the HH4 Wetwork. I would've gotten Cutter but every box I see of HH4 there are no Cutters. :( All I have to do now is post a review.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:02 pm
I just snagged the HH4 Wetwork. I would've gotten Cutter but every box I see of HH4 there are no Cutters. :( All I have to do now is post a review.

That is the only Series 4 figure I have managed to snag so far. no stores have them in stock here. Having to resort to the evilbay for most of my purchases because the stores around here don't stock much.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 7:02 pm
Nice

Went to another Wal-Mart and found a brand new box of HH4! There were only two cutters so I snagged one of him. I'm 2 figs away from creating my Halo Wars collection. All I need is Decimus and Forge.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 2:55 pm
Went to another Wal-Mart and found a brand new box of HH4! There were only two cutters so I snagged one of him. I'm 2 figs away from creating my Halo Wars collection. All I need is Decimus and Forge.
Nice! I need everyone LOL!

Return to “General discussion”