[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Game nights - Page 31 - Community

Game nights

General news and information related to Mega Construx
JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:30 pm
Hey, hey, hey, let's all calm down here.

We aren't Waypoint, after all.
No. People can say what they want about bushes and memes. I don't care. But Rogue's gone too far. Being a total "Richard" to Murple. That's not okay.

By "Let's" I meant by not saying things such as what Rogue said, ans thus not triggering arguements. Let's address the fact that what was said is factually incorrect (mostly) and end it there.

JoeFilms wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:44 pm
By "Let's" I meant by not saying things such as what Rogue said, ans thus not triggering arguements. Let's address the fact that what was said is factually incorrect (mostly) and end it there.
Alright. Sorry, wrote that while in a bad mood. Little rant that definitely didn't need to happen.

Meh, it's all good. Rants happen, and then it's all over and it's all good.

Honestly, memes that overcrowded the gallery can be annoying, as they divert attention away from comics.

Its like bloggers taking away views from animators by eating ice cream on camera, on YouTube if you want.

A few memes is OK, but sometimes we do need to slow down with it.
Something that seems to be happening, so it's all good.

Survivor11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:52 pm
Its like bloggers taking away views from animators by eating ice cream on camera, on YouTube if you want.
I absolutely despise vlogs. Most of them aren't interesting at all. I tried to watch one, but it was too painful. There is nothing there to watch, they put in no effort; yet still they take attention away from animators who pour their heart and soul into their videos. Vlogs are the very filth of human existence.

What if the meme evolves into a comic? Like Bush Escape?

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:14 pm
There you have the perfect example of a meme being used in the best way possible.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:14 pm
That's what I'm saying.
We're slowing down with just the one picture posts.

Yo should we do some kind of Halo 5 tournament?

Return to “General discussion”