[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What's your Mega 'status' today? - Page 31 - Community

What's your Mega 'status' today?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:10 am
Got a ton of halo for bday! Also got halo mcc
Nice, I hope you had an awesome birthday.

OrangeTheGreat wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:10 am
Got a ton of halo for bday! Also got halo mcc
Hope to see you online!

working on my covenant contest entry...
Betcha that @WhoThCares is gonna swoop down in the last few days and blow us all away again...
he seems to be good at that (especially the blowing us away part)

I am somewhat overwhelmed.

I began building the UNSC Elephant and only finished the lower body over the weekend, with about halfway of the instructions left to go. Not sure if I'll be able to complete it working evenings this week, considering the need to sort the pieces each session.

Errex wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:18 pm

I began building the UNSC Elephant and only finished the lower body over the weekend, with about halfway of the instructions left to go. Not sure if I'll be able to complete it working evenings this week, considering the need to sort the pieces each session.
Just put em into separate Ziploc bags

Errex wrote:

Send it over here, I'll build it for you!

And I definitely won't keep it or anything.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:38 pm
Errex wrote:

Just put em into separate Ziploc bags
Excellent tip!

In the past few days I built Kinsano's Cyclops set and also found the Micro scale Covenant Frigate from the Clash on the Ring series, so I'm good :D.

On a Spartan III custom binge. Almost some poor decisions on sharpie-ing (?lol) some figs.

Return to “General discussion”