[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 32 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Mega bloks time is Montreal time = eastern time in north America.

Wish Akula was still around, at least he made a good conversationist.

CaptainHolt wrote:Im not shoor what that means but ya? I guess?

Well 4:30 for you is maybe not 4:30 for me if we live in different time zones.
So you need to find out what GMT your in so that we can be online at the same time.

You can use Google to find out your GMT
I am in the same GMT as the Mega Bloks site. Which is GMT -5

Haha yeah, hey wait a sec what's wrong with us??

eliteslayer4915 wrote:Wish Akula was still around, at least he made a good conversationist.
I'm going to assume you didn't mean to insult the rest of us ;)

I remember he changed his user name. But ya, what really happened to him. ?

Jason-101 wrote:I remember he changed his user name. But ya, what really happened to him. ?
He said he got banned.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:I remember he changed his user name. But ya, what really happened to him. ?
He said he got banned.
Why would he get banned.? I mean he seemed to not like it when others wouldn't read past topics. And repeat questions. But that's Forums for you. I think he's ADH96 now. I don't know. Now I gotta put in a new guy.

jonnyfiyve wrote:
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Wish Akula was still around, at least he made a good conversationist.
I'm going to assume you didn't mean to insult the rest of us ;)
No, no! I wasn't trying to insult anyone! I'm just saying, I just wish Akula wasn't banned, sure he made a lot of arguments, but he was a great guy!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”