[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 316 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:40 pm
*Enters bomb shelter*

See you guys in a month.
*knocks on door*

Can I come in?

Guys, can I have the go ahead to do the opposite war challenge on Oct. 31?

Yeah, knock yourself out.

Wait, hold up, no let’s not.

Does anyone else find it just wrong that only a few days ago we were fussing at the poor new members for trying to get involved with the community by way of the Bush War, and now here we are reviving one of the central points of the very thing we got so angry at the new members for?

Unless I’ve massively misinterpreted this whole idea, I’ll pass.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:56 pm

Does anyone else find it just wrong that only a few days ago we were fussing at the poor new members for trying to get involved with the community by way of the Bush War, and now here we are reviving one of the central points of the very thing we got so angry at the new members for?

I know I know. I’m just not sure how to do it without it getting out of hand.
Especially with WhoTHCares. He ALWAYS makes at least 3 contest entries for every contest.

nigelninja11 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:36 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

I know I know. I’m just not sure how to do it without it getting out of hand.
Especially with WhoTHCares. He ALWAYS makes at least 3 contest entries for every contest.
Just make it not a contest. Just say "Hey, this is something we, as a community, are doing. Feel free to join in, but please keep it civil."
Lay down a few ground rules. Surely it can't go that wrong.
Edit: Plus, this isn't a Bush War. This is Opposite Assault! The evil duplicates are coming out of the woodwork, and it's up to us to beat them back.

JoeFilms wrote:

You have indeed misinterpreted this

Rest assured we aren’t doing bush war 2.0 I was thinking more of a comic event thing where we have our own self contained comic miniseries of us battling our personal evil opposites

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:57 pm
JoeFilms wrote:

You have indeed misinterpreted this

Rest assured we aren’t doing bush war 2.0 I was thinking more of a comic event thing where we have our own self contained comic miniseries of us battling our personal evil opposites
It's going to get out of hand and you know it.
"contained comic miniseries" Is what the bush war was supposed to be. Guess what?
It got out of hand because new members wanted another one and had no originality.

We could contain it if we make it clear we own the content so anyone else’s versions are plagiarism
Also if it gets derailed than we will cease any and all of the content

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”